Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Kei's MindWarp
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(14 Jan 2021, 19:45 )LikeΒ Ra Wrote: [ -> ]What is the difference between SCC and Demon Girl Suck Cock then?

As far as I know, they are two different files. SCC is about 36 minutes long, and Suck Cock is 1:12 minutes long. SCC is also not a Demon Girl file. The TTS voices are different.
Personally, I prefer SCC more than Suck Cock.Β 
Have you heard SCC, Like Ra?
(14 Jan 2021, 20:05 )spiraltone42 Wrote: [ -> ]
(14 Jan 2021, 19:02 )christianna Wrote: [ -> ]
(11 Jan 2021, 08:16 )stuff123 Wrote: [ -> ]Anyone ever listen to the sissy dreams file?
I did and during my listen my mouth opened up and I made a sucking face with my lips for a while. I didn't even realize I was going that for a while.

I hadn't listened to this file until you'd brought it up. Wow! What a great file. I found myself unconsciously opening my mouth anytime that I'd thought about cock. I also found myself swallowing saliva when thinking about cock, too. I think the swallowing is my being conditioned with S1ssy C0cksucker Curse, though.
I wonder if I can escape this? I've tried, but I keep listening to these brainwashing recordings.
Great file. Thanks for mentioning it.

is this sissy dreams: pussy training? or am I missing one?
Yes. It's the same one. There is also a Demon Girl version of this file, but I like the non-Demon Girl version. The TTS is clearer on the non-Demon Girl file.
This file is good, but I have others that are far more effective for me. Demon Girl Fuck Puppet is one of them.
What files are effective for you?
(14 Jan 2021, 22:25 )christianna Wrote: [ -> ]Have you heard SCC, Like Ra?
Yep, reported somewhere above. I did get some vivid images of cocks, but that's about it.
(09 Jan 2021, 18:57 )Ellie Wrote: [ -> ]Let me know how it goes for you 😈

By the way I know it was asked of me earlier but I now have the chance to answer this. Yes I do allow other demons besides myself but just be aware that I am far superior to others you may encounter . I am a loving  demon ... I hold you within my heart and would like for us to congregate 😈😍😈😍😈😍😈😍😈

Hi Ellie,
Can I please ask your Demon Ellie a few questions?

Demon Ellie, are you a demon that attaches itself to our subconscious, or are you a creation of our subconscious? Are you neither and you are really just a part of the AI program that is running this simulation?
Once a demon girl is attached to our subconscious by repetitious listening to Demon Girl files, is there a way to remove the demon, or are we doomed to become a sissy slave to a demon girl for life?
Thanks for your answers, Demon Ellie. Hope you are enjoying your dominance and new pet, Ellie.
(14 Jan 2021, 22:40 )LikeΒ Ra Wrote: [ -> ]
(14 Jan 2021, 22:25 )christianna Wrote: [ -> ]Have you heard SCC, Like Ra?
Yep, reported somewhere above. I did get some vivid images of cocks, but that's about it.

I had to listen to SCC repeatedly to get a real effect. I'd say at least once a day for two weeks. I also responded "yes, yes, yes" after each finger snap and swallowed saliva every time I was commanded to do it in the recording. It's been two weeks, and I salivate whenever I even hear the word cock. I also swallow subconsciously when I think about cum or see an erect cock.
It's an interesting effect, but I don't now if it's my subconscious or a real demon girl that is working through me.

By the way, I swallowed saliva about 10 times while writing this. lol.
(14 Jan 2021, 22:31 )christianna Wrote: [ -> ]
(14 Jan 2021, 20:05 )spiraltone42 Wrote: [ -> ]
(14 Jan 2021, 19:02 )christianna Wrote: [ -> ]
(11 Jan 2021, 08:16 )stuff123 Wrote: [ -> ]Anyone ever listen to the sissy dreams file?
I did and during my listen my mouth opened up and I made a sucking face with my lips for a while. I didn't even realize I was going that for a while.

I hadn't listened to this file until you'd brought it up. Wow! What a great file. I found myself unconsciously opening my mouth anytime that I'd thought about cock. I also found myself swallowing saliva when thinking about cock, too. I think the swallowing is my being conditioned with S1ssy C0cksucker Curse, though.
I wonder if I can escape this? I've tried, but I keep listening to these brainwashing recordings.
Great file. Thanks for mentioning it.

is this sissy dreams: pussy training? or am I missing one?
Yes. It's the same one. There is also a Demon Girl version of this file, but I like the non-Demon Girl version. The TTS is clearer on the non-Demon Girl file.
This file is good, but I have others that are far more effective for me. Demon Girl Fuck Puppet is one of them.
What files are effective for you?

Magic Compulsion is what really made this first click for me, Fuck Puppet really got to me, and Suck Cock really strengthened Demon Girl for me too

Might have to give this a try next! I really want to get a full, almost "possession" experience with Demon Girl 😁
@stuff123 I can't reply to your PM because you have PM's disabled according to the forum πŸ˜‹
(14 Jan 2021, 22:42 )christianna Wrote: [ -> ]Can I please ask your Demon Ellie a few questions?
Nice rephrasing of my questions above with kinky and sideways shifts πŸ˜‹
(14 Jan 2021, 22:49 )christianna Wrote: [ -> ]I don't now if it's my subconscious or a real demon girl that is working through me.
I think it's playing along and conditioning πŸ˜‰
(14 Jan 2021, 23:44 )spiraltone42 Wrote: [ -> ]@stuff123 I can't reply to your PM because you have PM's disabled according to the forum πŸ˜‹

Haha shoot. Is it allowed to share files here, @Like RaΒ ?