Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Kei's MindWarp
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Any experiences with Kei and edibles?
The problem with edibles is one cannot control the dosage as well as vaping of the flower. It is easier to overdose (as in too stoned - no one has died from a Cannabis OD) with edibles, since it can take 1-2 hours to take full effect. I work in the field...
(26 Apr 2023, 18:23 )dustymoon1 Wrote: [ -> ]The problem with edibles is one cannot control the dosage as well as vaping of the flower. It is easier to overdose (as in too stoned - no one has died from a Cannabis OD) with edibles, since it can take 1-2 hours to take full effect. I work in the field...

I was thinking about using THC honey.
(26 Apr 2023, 00:26 )Eevee Bambi Wrote: [ -> ]any experiences with Kei and edibles?
All my experiences are mixed with edibles.

I make cannabutter. 2oz per month average.

I'm pretty much high 24/7.

No, I'm not fat. I'm 5'8" 150lb.

I live in a state where it is legal.
(26 Apr 2023, 20:03 )sb77 Wrote: [ -> ]
(26 Apr 2023, 00:26 )Eevee Bambi Wrote: [ -> ]Any experiences with Kei and edibles?

Do you think you can describe how much it can increase (or decrease) the effects? I have a hard time trancing, someone told me that it can help with Bambi too.
(26 Apr 2023, 20:06 )Eevee Bambi Wrote: [ -> ]
(26 Apr 2023, 20:03 )sb77 Wrote: [ -> ]
(26 Apr 2023, 00:26 )Eevee Bambi Wrote: [ -> ]any experiences with kei and edibles?
Do you think you can describe how much it can increase (or decrease) the effects? I have a hard time trancing, someone told me that it can help with Bambi too.

It's different for each person. It's different depending on the strain you choose. Or how you prepare the edible, etc.

You need to experiment, and find what works, or not, for you.

I find that an Indica puts me into a pretty mellow, jello, mushy, headspace. Where I can turn off and on and time disappears in large chunks.

I'll turn 7g flower into a stick of butter, which will last 3-5 days. Then I repeat.

I should add, if you are new to THC, eat just a tiny bit to start. Be patient. You can get very uncomfortably high, it can be very unpleasant and scary. Don't eat too much until you know what you are dealing with. In time, you will develop a tolerance and that will not be an issue. If you use it regularly enough.
(26 Apr 2023, 20:03 )sb77 Wrote: [ -> ]I live in a state where it is legal.
Very important!
I will move the recent posts into a separate thread.
(25 Apr 2023, 19:58 )ranma82 Wrote: [ -> ]
(16 Apr 2023, 15:51 )Jenni K Wrote: [ -> ]There is some interesting stuff going on in WMM, looks like a new Demon Girl is born:

https://warpmymind.com/phpbb/viewtopic.p...65d#p99951

Quote:Demon Girl File

Postby demongirlandbrianna » April 11th, 2023, 10:06 am

. . .
very lucky if true
hopefully one day it will happen to me though 😟
i had a good trance last night with DG fairy Crown my body was going numb and i couldn't move
i like the file a lot

That file is intense. I can't listen to it. I won't.
But I did listen to it. And I can't get it out of my mind.
Darn it, it's like those pig girl movies. I got bored one night and did a 6-hour self-bondage session with a VR helmet and the pig girl files. What a mistake that was!! I just can't forget. Try as I have...
(26 Apr 2023, 20:42 )sb77 Wrote: [ -> ]Darn it, it's like those pig girl movies. I got bored one night and did a 6-hour self-bondage session with a VR helmet and the pig girl files. What a mistake that was!! I just can't forget. Try as I have...
Please tell more in the Pig Girl thread!