Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Kei's MindWarp
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I agree with likera that Kei's trend of becoming a weak submissive girl is kind of off putting
More surprises from Kei (or... whom?): https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread...0#pid49860
I've been listening to Spirit Girl Mind Controlled Slut for the last three days. I like this file because it has a lot of suggestions regarding brainwashing, mental takeover, possession by Spirit Girl, and feminine transformation.
I've also been doing all the visualizations given by Spirit Girl. I can almost feel her hands taking over my hands at times. And when she boxes my mind so that She can take over--WOW!
My next goal is to completely detach my consciousness so that She can have her fun through me. Don't know if it will work, but it will be fun trying. Woohoo!
Listened to Demon Girl Sex Portal. Almost totally opposite of Spirit Girl Mind Controlled Slut. Sex Portal was still a control file, but it was more laid back. Good if you want to just trance to a Demon Girl possession file and relax. Portal still had suggestions about Demon Girl takeover, obedience, ownership, feminization, sex with guys, and my favorite part--magic.
Between the two, I like SG Mind Controlled Slut better. I also like this TTS better, too.
I tried not listening to Spirit Girl Mind Controlled Slut. I succeeded yesterday, but I failed today. I'm listening to the file as I type this. Spirit Girl is controlling me. Help me, please.
How did I lose so easily? I looked at pictures of women encased in pantyhose. Pantyhose are my trigger. Spirit Girl knows this and compelled me to put on pantyhose, take my pills ,,and listen to her file. I am in jet black Hanes Silk Reflections pantyhose. I lost to Spirit Girl and took my herbal hormones.
While listening to the file, I got hit from behind by waves of energy. To many waves to count.  At least 7 or 8. Spirit Girl controls me. Beware listening...unless you want controlled, too. Can't stop wearing pantyhose and posing like a girl. Help!
what hormones are you taking? Maybe you should listen to spirit girl body transformation along side that and record your results over a month of listening to it.
(23 Feb 2021, 05:12 )MindsEye Wrote: [ -> ]what hormones are you taking? Maybe you should listen to spirit girl body transformation along side that and record your results over a month of listening to it.

Thanks for helping to keep me under Spirit Girl's control. I'm listening to  body transformation right now. Can't help it. I've listened to it before, but forgot about it.
I'm taking Proestro, Folliform, Bust Bunny Breast Enhancement, Aguaje and Red Maca (great for a rounder feminine ass), Ainterol Pueraria Mirefica, and Peony & Licorice Formula. All available on Amazon.
I don't want breasts, so I stopped taking these pills, but Spirit Girl took control  and I couldn't stop myself. Luckily, I didn't take them this morning. Maybe this is over and I won't be taking them any more.
Phytoestrogen related posts are moved here: https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/showth...p?tid=3232
The fact that I clicked the link and responded to it definitely shows me the files are having an effect