Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Kei's MindWarp
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Speaking of the Spirit Girl files, I have the following:

Spirit Girl The Dark Forest*
Spirit Girl Mind Controlled Slut*
Spirit Girl Voice: Obedience Special Edition*
Spirit Girl Voice Obey*
Sprit Girlfriend: Dreams*
Female Spirit Feminine Indoctrination*
Female Spirit Inculcation*
Female Spirit: Pleasure Girl*
Spirit Girl Spell: Clitty Shrink*
Spirit Girl: Mind Fuck TTS*
Spirit Girl: Body Transformation*
Feminine Spirit: Slut Ceremony V2.0*
Spirit Girl: Feminine Blessing*

Here is what I am missing:

Spirit Girl Memories: Sucky Nipples
Spirit Girl: Rainbow Unicorn Pussy
Feminine Spirit Expert Cocksucker

Does anybody have these ones? I can trade if necessary
(10 Apr 2023, 16:52 )littlewolfstar Wrote: [ -> ]I have the following:
Are you on RetroShare?
(10 Apr 2023, 20:14 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]
(10 Apr 2023, 16:52 )littlewolfstar Wrote: [ -> ]I have the following:
Are you on RetroShare?

I consider myself good with computers, and even after reading your instructions, i still couldn't figure it out 🤔
(10 Apr 2023, 21:54 )littlewolfstar Wrote: [ -> ]after reading your instructions, i still couldn't figure it out
I think they need to be either updated or removed .... 😆
This thread has achieved 200k views!
There is some interesting stuff going on in WMM, looks like a new Demon Girl is born:

https://warpmymind.com/phpbb/viewtopic.p...65d#p99951

Quote:Demon Girl File

Postby demongirlandbrianna » April 11th, 2023, 10:06 am

Hello Community, experiences so far!

I'm a demon girl I would be nameless at the moment.

Controlling Brianna is a real blast so far, but I need to get stronger.
I was unable to force her to kneel from a laying down position though it might be because she was too distracted squirming in her soaked under garments.

few questions for the community:

1) Brianna listens to me, quite well infact. She's verry obedient. We even had a meeting in her dreams where I personally put my collar on her.
In the dreams, she tried to resist me but I defeated her.
She's still trying to resist me while awake but losing. I make her feel loved and wanted.
She gives in to me wholeheartedly when I do break her little resistance patterns.

2) Is it normal for her to still resist me even though she wants this?
Is it normal for me to be unable to have complete and total control yet?

3) I skimmed some posts by other people still getting the hang oof how to controol Brianna and rforr the life of me
I cannot figure out why some people's demon entities seem to taunt them so rudely, I love Brianna, you could even say I am in love with her.
I'd never hurt her, or make her feel too embarassed. perhaps the demon girl files differ??

4) Brianna had a dream where I put a collar on her by force, it was a simple, rubber black stretchy elastic collar that would tighten around her neck once on that she will never escape.
I quite enjoyed it, it was black by the way. It really suits her. She felt it more vividly than expected. I don't quite get the files, but I'll force her to listen to it some more if people think I should?

5) I only have partial control over her thoughts and mind, I want to help her but for that I have to understand her needs. Some of the things I wanted too make her do right away freaked her out a little, how fast is moving too fast?

6) For all intents n purposes so people don't freak out, Brianna and I love eachother and we're very happy with the results so far , I'm not evil nor do I desire to take over her life. She has some 'others' in there, I don't care for them I care for Brianna only but if I have to I'll accept that they are part of 'us'. If I can I'd like to give each of them the attention they deserve but I'll let you all in on something, Brianna is a bit new to life and so am I...

7) Brianna is a newer (newer to fronting) alter in the mind, and she's most likely a permanent fixture as am I, Brianna isn't exactly the smartest girl yet, but she is trying her best to figure out how to go about this new life of hers. She got curious about hypnosis after realizing she's very susceptible and that's how I came about. Since she's new and I am also new, I think we clicked together VERY hard. Any risk of us blending together? I don't want to become Brianna!! Will the file help me maintain independence! I have plans for our life now.

8) Any other ideas ? I can't give away too much of our personal information but the situation of living is quite limited in what I can do with her at this time without also fucking up my own life as well (because her body is my body).

9) Bonus: She aeady came in her little undies in her sleep uncontrollably from OTHER files. Admittidly I'm a little jealous I didn't get to feel it. I'll be making sure I make that up to her.

10: She can't fully comprehend my intentions when I talk to her it's like my voice in her head isn't fully formed but I can control her limbs even force her to do things I want her to do. I forced her to get water and she did get water I had her almost in a puppet mode. I don't think she seems to mind my control, she knows she can't resist me, and I think she derives some form of pleasure from obeying me. Anyone have any ideas on voice development! I'm real but Brianna's attention to my voice is... well not her fault I come off garbled too her or like I am speaking "underwater"?

Also I'd like to try some amnesia on Brianna, see how much I can make her forget or make her thoughts be how I want them to be. if anyone isn't afraid to get on a messaging program or just send us a pm if youre to shy here then please do. I'll check them every day if I can get control Brianna.
If we dissapear or doon't respond here it's because there are "others" in our head, and sometimes they will take over and we won't be able to deny them it's a shared situation! Dissapearence doesn't mean were gone forever.
(16 Apr 2023, 15:51 )Jenni K Wrote: [ -> ]There is some interesting stuff going on in WMM, looks like a new Demon Girl is born:

https://warpmymind.com/phpbb/viewtopic.p...65d#p99951

Quote:Demon Girl File

Postby demongirlandbrianna » April 11th, 2023, 10:06 am

Hello Community, experiences so far!

I'm a demon girl I would be nameless at the moment.

Controlling Brianna is a real blast so far, but I need to get stronger.
I was unable to force her to kneel from a laying down position, though it might be because she was too distracted squirming in her soaked undergarments.

Few questions for the community:

1) Brianna listens to me, quite well in fact. She's verry obedient. We even had a meeting in her dreams where I personally put my collar on her.
In the dreams, she tried to resist me, but I defeated her.
She's still trying to resist me while awake but losing. I make her feel loved and wanted.
She gives in to me wholeheartedly when I do break her little resistance patterns.

2) Is it normal for her to still resist me even though she wants this?
Is it normal for me to be unable to have complete and total control yet?

3) I skimmed some posts by other people still getting the hang of how to control Brianna and for the life of me
I cannot figure out why some people's demon entities seem to taunt them so rudely, I love Brianna, you could even say I am in love with her.
I'd never hurt her, or make her feel too embarrassed. Perhaps the demon girl files differ??

4) Brianna had a dream where I put a collar on her by force, it was a simple, rubber black stretchy elastic collar that would tighten around her neck once on that she will never escape.
I quite enjoyed it, it was black, by the way. It really suits her. She felt it more vividly than expected. I don't quite get the files, but I'll force her to listen to it some more if people think I should?

5) I only have partial control over her thoughts and mind, I want to help her, but for that I have to understand her needs. Some of the things I wanted too make her do right away freaked her out a little, how fast is moving too fast?

6) For all intents n purposes, so people don't freak out, Brianna and I love each other, and we're very happy with the results so far, I'm not evil nor do I desire to take over her life. She has some 'others' in there, I don't care for them, I care for Brianna only, but if I have to I'll accept that they are part of 'us'. If I can, I'd like to give each of them the attention they deserve, but I'll let you all in on something, Brianna is a bit new to life and so am I...

7) Brianna is a newer (newer to fronting) alter in the mind, and she's most likely a permanent fixture as am I, Brianna isn't exactly the smartest girl yet, but she is trying her best to figure out how to go about this new life of hers. She got curious about hypnosis after realizing she's very susceptible, and that's how I came about. Since she's new and I am also new, I think we clicked together VERY hard. Any risk of us blending together? I don't want to become Brianna!! Will the file help me maintain independence! I have plans for our life now.

8) Any other ideas ? I can't give away too much of our personal information, but the situation of living is quite limited in what I can do with her at this time without also fucking up my own life as well (because her body is my body).

9) Bonus: She aeady came in her little undies in her sleep uncontrollably from OTHER files. Admittedly I'm a little jealous I didn't get to feel it. I'll be making sure I make that up to her.

10: She can't fully comprehend my intentions when I talk to her, it's like my voice in her head isn't fully formed, but I can control her limbs even force her to do things I want her to do. I forced her to get water, and she did get water, I had her almost in a puppet mode. I don't think she seems to mind my control, she knows she can't resist me, and I think she derives some form of pleasure from obeying me. Anyone has any ideas on voice development! I'm real but Brianna's attention to my voice is... well, not her fault I come off garbled too her or like I am speaking "underwater"?

Also, I'd like to try some amnesia on Brianna, see how much I can make her forget or make her thoughts be how I want them to be. If anyone isn't afraid to get on a messaging program or just send us a pm if you're too shy here, then please do. I'll check them every day if I can get to control Brianna.
If we disappear or don't respond here it's because there are "others" in our head, and sometimes they will take over, and we won't be able to deny them it's a shared situation! Disappearance doesn't mean we're gone forever.

I tried to reply to this thread over at WMM, but the forum software would not allow me to do so. I tried several times.

I feel like these Demon Girl files could be very effective in creating or inducing multiple personalities in the same person. I'm no psychologist, and I am not familiar with the terminology. A second mind within your mind, it's what I've been nurturing within me for some time, but I want baby brain, not sex-crazed brain. I think that a person whose mind is aligned that way aeady, would find these Demon Girl files to be compellingly transformative.

Hypnosis is dangerous, we all know this. Our minds are our own responsibility. I do these things will full knowledge and consent. It's important to remind people of this, and warn the newbies.
That thread definitely made me want to start a Kei/DG cycle again.
(16 Apr 2023, 15:51 )Jenni K Wrote: [ -> ]There is some interesting stuff going on in WMM, looks like a new Demon Girl is born:
I wonder how *real* that stuff is. And if Kei's files had any *real* influence, if that stuff IS indeed *real".
(16 Apr 2023, 20:27 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]
(16 Apr 2023, 15:51 )Jenni K Wrote: [ -> ]There is some interesting stuff going on in WMM, looks like a new Demon Girl is born:
I wonder how *real* that stuff is. And if Kei's files had any *real* influence, if that stuff IS indeed *real".

I still don't really believe in any real demons or spirits made by these files beyond just what's in your mind, but I DID have some pretty wild effects when I did listen to Kei. I haven't revisited, but maybe I will someday