Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

Yimunancy lingerie
Yimunancy 4-Piece Choker Mesh Lingerie Set Women 4 Colors Transparent Erotic Set Chain Garter Brief Kit
$22.81-35%

Bitysie
Bitysie Skin Fabric One Piece Swimsuit Transparent In Water With High Leg Cut Leotard Sexual Women Suit Spa Suit Buttock
$41.58-5%

sorbern crotch
Sorbern Leopard Women Boots Crotch Thigh High Invisible Platform Stilettos High Heels Custom Slim Fit Plus Size Custom Colors
$228.69-33%

bdsm
BDSM Leather Choker Collar With Nipple Breast Clamp Clip Chain Couple Slaves Adult Sex Toys Butterfly Style For Couples Games
$2.24

bondage corset
Women Bondage Straps Body Accessories Gothic Body Harness Underwear Suspenders Fashion Garters Belt Sexy Underwear
$33.46-30%

bondage
BDSM Bondage Gear Set Handcuffs Ankle Cuff Restraints Sex Toys for Women Men Couples Adult Games Erotic Furniture Accessories
$25.80-19%

cock ring
Male Cock Ring Penis Ring Delay Ejaculation Scrotal Binding Ball Stretcher anillos para hombre Silicone Cockring Sex Toy For Men
$1.34-50%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

House of self-bondage
House of self-bondage
From €450 per week

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

No activation mail? (Gmail is known for that) Please contact me directly!

We do not have old threads! Feel free to post in any! Regardless the age!

Kei's MindWarp
(14 Nov 2020, 05:10 )Hazel Wrote: This one's my favorite:
Funny electronic MEEEOOOOUUUUUWWWWWs!!!! 😁

I like the pictures and video effects. But the rest is ... no ...
A couple of days ago I had to finish some tasks and to avoid any external distractions my SCM chose a bunch of Kei's files: Feminizond Brainwash Loops, probably DG Pemanent FUcj Puppet and something else. It worked as expected - no distractions from the outside, the speech from the outside was masked by the noise made by Kei. Being curious I read the descriptions afterwards - must say, that the file descriptions are much scarier and much more effective than the files themselves 😁
(17 Nov 2020, 01:44 )Like Ra Wrote:
(14 Nov 2020, 05:10 )Hazel Wrote: This one's my favorite:
Funny electronic MEEEOOOOUUUUUWWWWWs!!!! 😁

I like the pictures and video effects. But the rest is ... no ...

To each their own... 😁 😋
(17 Nov 2020, 02:44 )Hazel Wrote: To each their own... [Image: biggrin.gif]
Apparently yes, at least I've tried 😁 Listening to Spirit Girl - Sissy now. Strangely, it's got exactly the same size and parameters as Sissy Cumslut Cocksucker, yet the content is different.
(17 Nov 2020, 02:54 )Like Ra Wrote:
Apparently yes, at least I've tried 😁 Listening to Spirit Girl - Sissy now. Strangely, it's got exactly the same size and parameters as Sissy Cumslut Cocksucker, yet the content is different.
Don't know either of those files 😁 

I just stick to the ones I like...the ones that evoke feminine feelings but not degrading.
(17 Nov 2020, 02:59 )Hazel Wrote:
(17 Nov 2020, 02:54 )Like Ra Wrote:
Don't know either of those files 😁 

I just stick to the ones I like...the ones that evoke feminine feelings but not degrading.
If I listen to kei, that's what I do too. Her shrinking clitoris file is like that. I prefer the old one though, because the new opener throws it off I think.
Did you notice any effects, @MindsEye ? During or after?
Yes I did, I used it for a week one time and felt the shrinking sensation happen. I also wanted the feeling to happen.
(17 Nov 2020, 03:21 )MindsEye Wrote: shrinking sensation happen.
Just a sensation? Actually, the smart thing can shrink and expand on its own 😁 So, that's it? Nothing else?
(17 Nov 2020, 03:25 )Like Ra Wrote:
(17 Nov 2020, 03:21 )MindsEye Wrote: shrinking sensation happen.
Just sensation? Actually, the smart thing can shrink and expand on its own 😁 So, that's it? Nothing else?

lol, you're very blunt!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Kei - Demon Girl - Scripts jm10 4 3,436 20 Nov 2023, 00:26
Last Post: jm10
Bambi vs Kei vs SB - which one is more effective for you? Like Ra 36 17,956 30 Apr 2023, 20:18
Last Post: ranma82