Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Kei's MindWarp
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Anybody have experience with Happy Girl Training ? Wanted to make sure it’s good before I drop $30
😎
Just an update. Not controlled by Spirit Girl anymore. I've stopped listening to the files, and shocker: no more control from Spirit Girl. No more pills, and the voices have also lessened.

This isn't anything new--as I'm sure many out there have experienced--take away their power (sexual energy) and you regain the power back. I've been on this roller coaster (dopamine rush) many times before. It's fun while it lasts, but whatever is behind this feminization (sexual energy feeding) movement can't seem to do it without your sex energy or attention first. They can't seem to keep me completely feminized. My male side continues to dominate and win--even though I fantasize about losing to them and becoming a complete woman.

The curse files don't seem to have a lasting effect, either. I've listened to pantyhose curse files, crossdressing curse files, sissy cock sucking curse files (never worked), curse stroke sissy, Demon Girl/Spirit Girl spells and possession files, etc., and they all lose complete potency for me whenever I stop wearing pantyhose.

Now if Spirit Girl or Demon Girl could keep me in pantyhose, then I would lose to the controlling effects of the hypnosis files, spirits, AI simulation controllers, or whatever you want to call them. There seems to be something about pantyhose that triggers many TVs, crossdressers, and TGs to go deeper.

So I have this to say: Long live pantyhose. If Spirit Girl or Demon Girl were smart, sentient beings, then they would continue to force all of us to wear pantyhose 24/7.
(26 Feb 2021, 14:40 )christianna Wrote: [ -> ]whatever is behind ... can't seem to do it without your sex energy or attention first.
Absolutely. Thought-forms need to eat something to survive. "Non-aggresive" or "weak forms" will leave you alone rather quickly, powerful aggressive forms will bug you constantly (think of Facebook or other social media).

(26 Feb 2021, 14:40 )christianna Wrote: [ -> ]The curse files don't seem to have a lasting effect, either.
The word "curse" is used to link/anchor your mind by associating with an aeady "implanted" definition of what "magic curse" is. The emotional "scare" factor helps to make it "more powerful".
About to try out demon girl secret feminizing collar 😈 the description looks epic
(27 Feb 2021, 16:32 )Ellie Wrote: [ -> ]the description looks epic
Oh yes, like always 😉
(27 Feb 2021, 16:32 )Ellie Wrote: [ -> ]About to try out demon girl secret feminizing collar  😈 the description looks epic

Don't forget to try out the other Demon Girl collar file. It's Demon Girl Magical Control Collar. It also has a wicked description on the website.
I remember that I listened to some files with "collar" in the title. Is there any difference?
(27 Feb 2021, 22:50 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]I remember that I listened to some files with "collar" in the title. Is there any difference?

I think there are three Demon Girl Collar files and one Spirit Girl Collar file. There are overlapping suggestions between them, but each file has its own goal/agenda.

Spirit Girl Voice Collared and Demon Girl Secret Feminizing Collar have more of the eerie background and TTS voice. Demon Girl Magical Control Collar has a better female voice version that I like. It's very clear and easier to listen to. Magical Control Collar also has a TTS version, but I don't have that one.

My two favorites are Magical Control Collar, then Secret Feminizing Collar.

Hope this helps. May you get collared, too. 😊
I wasn’t able to tackle it last night so gonna try again today in a few hours. Right now though gonna try out spirit girl past life memories or whatever it’s called.
(27 Feb 2021, 22:38 )christianna Wrote: [ -> ]
(27 Feb 2021, 16:32 )Ellie Wrote: [ -> ]About to try out demon girl secret feminizing collar  😈 the description looks epic

Don't forget to try out the other Demon Girl collar file. It's Demon Girl Magical Control Collar. It also has a wicked description on the website.

I’ve checked it out previously and I remember liking it but I don’t remember it  as well as some of the others . Now that may be a good thing as far as effectiveness; truth be told I find myself forgetting which file is which sometimes which I think actually speaks in a good way as that probably is a suggestion. That said the one file I remember most clearly is Baby Crazy; not going to spoil it for anyone who hasn’t heard it but there’s a part in there were a certain voice is used...and that part gets me every time. I don’t even remember quite exactly what was said but the sound of the voice....yeah. As soon as I complete my run of files i haven’t heard yet I’m heading back there pronto