Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Kei's MindWarp
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(09 Jan 2022, 11:26 )Lycalopex Wrote: [ -> ]Kei isn't the only tist I can think of offhand to use rituals/spellcraft/occult imagery in context to the hypnosis.
Any examples of Kei using magic?
Transgender Girly Transformation Hypnosis for Femininity

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Ym3cZUwwLw

Or this link if you do not have a proper YT account:

https://yt.zoopid.com/watch-now?v=1Ym3cZUwwLw

(09 Jan 2022, 21:03 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]
(09 Jan 2022, 11:26 )Lycalopex Wrote: [ -> ]Kei isn't the only tist I can think of offhand to use rituals/spellcraft/occult imagery in context to the hypnosis.
Any examples of Kei using magic?
I moreso just meant the imagery and themes than actual craft. Lots of Demon Girl files, a handful of files that call themselves spells or have something "magical" in theme.

Offhand the ones I can think of are all Demon Girl files anyway.
(09 Jan 2022, 22:58 )Lycalopex Wrote: [ -> ]I moreso just meant the imagery and themes than actual craft
I agree with that, totally. But for anything more, I would like to see/hear some example. We started discussing it here: https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread...4#pid56074
Well, I'm more neopagan than religious so the whole "literally summoning demons" thing feels more like it's using the listener's beliefs (whatever they may be) and specific imagery to guide the listener into creating a tulpa or a Bambi-like alternate persona. As in, it relies on the listener getting put into that sort of specific mindset to guide the brain into creating the Demon Girl, rather than summoning it. It's a really interesting subset of hypnosis that I think got really popular when Bambi started, but has always been somewhat present.

It's the whole "if you believe in it then it will happen" sort of deal. I do believe one could theoretically summon spirits with the right setup, I just think that the setup that Kei uses isn't a summoning one.
(10 Jan 2022, 02:46 )Lycalopex Wrote: [ -> ]it relies on the listener getting put into that sort of specific mindset to guide the brain into creating the Demon Girl, rather than summoning it.
Yes, agree.

(10 Jan 2022, 02:46 )Lycalopex Wrote: [ -> ]"if you believe in it then it will happen" sort of deal
That's mostly how our reality works.
i am trying to use lip balm daily and i want to make it a constant habit, does anyone know if this can help me with possible effects of the feminizing lipstick brainwash 1 and 2 files? I've never heard them before. Does anyone have any experience with these files?
Since i don't know of a existence of a thread of black magic or magic related files on this forum, i will ask here. Does anybody knows any hypno files related to black magic and witchcraft?
(09 Mar 2022, 04:58 )Eevee Bambi Wrote: [ -> ]Since i don't know of a existence of a thread of black magic or magic related files on this forum, i will ask here. Does anybody knows any hypno files related to black magic and witchcraft?

Kei's files are definitely the closest I've experienced
(09 Mar 2022, 06:12 )spiraltone42 Wrote: [ -> ]
(09 Mar 2022, 04:58 )Eevee Bambi Wrote: [ -> ]Since i don't know of a existence of a thread of black magic or magic related files on this forum, i will ask here. Does anybody knows any hypno files related to black magic and witchcraft?

Kei's files are definitely the closest I've experienced

i like them a lot because of it, just wanted to know if there is more similar files (or maybe even heavier and dangerous).