Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Kei's MindWarp
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(13 Apr 2021, 21:43 )rebroad Wrote: [ -> ]Newest »
Honestly incontinence isn’t really my thing
(14 Apr 2021, 00:53 )christianna Wrote: [ -> ]
(13 Apr 2021, 19:19 )rebroad Wrote: [ -> ]I googled "sissy kick" but didn't find any results - what is one of these please?

The results sounds so awesome!! Which files did you listen to please?

I'll post some photos for you in a separate reply.

My go-to Demon Girl files were Demon Girl Permanent Fuck Puppet, DG Secret Feminizing Collar, DG Feminizing Abyss, DG Anal Pleasure Slave, DG Magic Spell Compulsion, DG Secret Magic Slut Mind Melt, and DG Remix.

I've also listened to a number of Kei's Spirit Girl files, Mind Drug files, and Mind Virus files.

I've stopped listening to Kei's work recently and I'm trying Bambi Sleep for a bit. Good Girl!

Only DG files I don’t own are anal slave ,suck cock, feminine hole, and sex portal.  What’s the description on “remix”? Don’t see that listed on her site
(13 Apr 2021, 21:22 )rebroad Wrote: [ -> ]
(05 Jan 2021, 21:47 )Ellie Wrote: [ -> ]It’s been fun for me too. I’ve been looking for effective files now for close to twenty years...have found some in the past that came close (a story for a different time and thread lol ) but never like this . I literally didn’t expect to be triggered literally every time I post !

I think for everyone who is capable of going under , there’s a hypnotist out there for them. Whomever is behind the Kei files I guess is the one for me . Sure took long enough for me to find one, and I’m not a patient girl lol

Thank you so much for sharing your experiences so far with these files! Do you know what it is that is triggering you when you post on here?
Honestly I’m not sure. I notice though the ones that are most effective for me are the more playful ones, especially if they repeat lines of dialogue repeatedly. Trap Bimbo hole is especially fun
(15 Apr 2021, 13:17 )Ellie Wrote: [ -> ]Only DG files I don’t own are anal slave ,suck cock, feminine hole, and sex portal.  What’s the description on “remix”? Don’t see that listed on her site

I found Remix on a different site. I don't think it's on Kei's main site anymore.

I found anal slave to be a good one. I thought sex portal didn't match up with the description as much. I don't know about feminine hole or suck cock. I don't have those in my collection.

Still taking a short break from Kei's stuff. Working on Bambi Sleep. Hoping to be a good girl and see if Bambi becomes real or not. I also don't mind being triggered to see if Bambi's triggers are deeply embedded in my subconscious. I welcome the triggers. Rolleyes
(15 Apr 2021, 13:19 )Ellie Wrote: [ -> ]
(13 Apr 2021, 21:22 )rebroad Wrote: [ -> ]
(05 Jan 2021, 21:47 )Ellie Wrote: [ -> ]It’s been fun for me too. I’ve been looking for effective files now for close to twenty years...have found some in the past that came close (a story for a different time and thread lol ) but never like this . I literally didn’t expect to be triggered literally every time I post !

I think for everyone who is capable of going under , there’s a hypnotist out there for them. Whomever is behind the Kei files I guess is the one for me . Sure took long enough for me to find one, and I’m not a patient girl lol

Thank you so much for sharing your experiences so far with these files! Do you know what it is that is triggering you when you post on here?
Honestly I’m not sure. I notice though the ones that are most effective for me are the more playful ones, especially if they repeat lines of dialogue repeatedly. Trap Bimbo hole is especially fun

I googled for "trap bimbo hole" but couldn't find anything. Do you have a link please?
I truncated the hell out of title previously lol

https://keismindwarp.com/products/trap-h...-fuck-hole
(15 Apr 2021, 23:27 )Ellie Wrote: [ -> ]I truncated the hell out of title previously lol

https://keismindwarp.com/products/trap-h...-fuck-hole

Kei Wrote:Her clitoris will become very soft.
A weak slut
Bye 😁
Hi, I would like to download the 20GB RS file, but I don't know how to use RS lol. 🤔 Have it downloaded atm though, any help in a nutshell? ty! 💓
(17 Apr 2021, 00:25 )mikatomina Wrote: [ -> ]I don't know how to use RS
https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/showth...p?tid=2540
(17 Apr 2021, 02:25 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]
(17 Apr 2021, 00:25 )mikatomina Wrote: [ -> ]I don't know how to use RS
https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/showth...p?tid=2540

oly moly I dont understand anything of that science mumble 😁 Dnag it, gonna have to skip thank you though,! Any tips where to find the files elsewhere for free? I have the google drive thing aeady but besides that? Ty ty xoxo