Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Kei's MindWarp
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(07 Jul 2023, 19:35 )Lisa_C Wrote: [ -> ]I’m a M2F TS, on hormones from my health service clinic, and also taking testosterone blocking medication too. 
(07 Jul 2023, 19:35 )Lisa_C Wrote: [ -> ]“oh, another woman” obviously automatically regarding myself as female too. 
Mmm... I see no contradiction here. Since you are M2F, it should be normal addressing yourself as a girl.

(07 Jul 2023, 19:35 )Lisa_C Wrote: [ -> ]my first post
You are very welcome aboard!
Yes, you’re right of course, it was only unusual because normally I never even think or care about who’s driving a car I may come across, and certainly when even talking to another woman, I never consciously think like that, I’m simply talking to ‘a’ woman. So for me at least, it was a different way of thinking in that particular scenario, but I admit, of itself, it probably seemed mundane and indeed it was, but I agree wholeheartedly with your premise.

Thank you for your welcome aboard comment, it was appreciated,
(16 May 2023, 22:10 )littlewolfstar Wrote: [ -> ]I'm going to listen to the Demon Girl Series. Last year I listened to most of the Spirit Girl series. I am going to follow the instructions i saw online for listening order: Mind Control, then Horny Mind, then Mind Trap. Then I will listen to the others.

I’d be interested to hear what you think about the DG files after using them. 

I listened to Mind Control, Horny Mind, and Mind trap in order, like I said, every night with a butt plug in my ass. The Kei files really make my "fuck hole" sensitive, like the files say they do. So much so that I've only ever had sissygasms from Kei files, not Bambi sleep, not a hi smith machine. I just get this intense urge to squeeze my hole around that plug and cum like the demon girl commands. This time was no different, but I didn't cum yet. I probably could have if I let go more. Suffice to say that while listening to the files and the days and nights afterward I was extremely horny all the time, I wanted cock in my ass 24/7. I don't masturbate through penile stimulation, so I'm always horny anally. The Kei files brought out surges of total horniness in my ass like I've never had before.

I plucked up the courage to listen to both SG files daily over the past week, Shrink Clitty and Mind Fuck, and I did listen twice to Obedience, but am now focussing on the first two only. 

I have several others such as Puppet Strings, Special Editions, M2F Feminisation Implant, Mind Eraser Special Edition and SG Body Transformation Special Edition, plus others as well, some I’ve listened too but for the time being, I’ll stick with the two SG files and report back how things progress, or not, if anyone’s interested.

I really liked Spirit Girl inculcation. In fact, it's a file that Kei specifically recommended I start with in the SG series, very powerful.

I will continue to listen to the other DG files and let you all know, I might even revisit the first three in the series to go real deep.
I went looking for Inculcation today, on somewhere other than Retroshare, RS looks good, but when I try and download to my Mac, it’s clearly missing some necessary files and they have to be downloaded and installed mostly using Brew, which I’m not conversant with, plus there’s the certificates to sort as well.

Long story short, I found a repository for a number of Kei’s files, DG, SG and others, I didn’t even have to join initially, but I have now.

Some people have listed her files under the Kei’s Mindwarp name, while others have loaded files using a shortened version of the name.

Others have listed files by name.

Anyway, I didn’t find Inculcation, but I did find quite a few others.

It’s easy to join, nothing complicated, which suits my girly mind, so
if anyone wants to see what’s in there, here’s a link to get you started, I hope it helps someone.

https://www.hypno-fetish.com/music/17446/kei-demon-girl

I found Horny Mind and Mind Trap on the site above, I wouldn’t mind giving those a proper listen based on your comments.

I hadn’t realised Kei’s had recommended Inculcation in the way you describe, but having read the description on a web archive site too, I’m even more determined to give it a try.

I do hope this reply goes precisely where it’s meant to, but please my excuse me if I somehow get it wrong, I’ll get there in the end.
(16 May 2023, 22:10 )littlewolfstar Wrote: [ -> ]I really liked Spirit Girl inculcation. In fact, it's a file that Kei specifically recommended I start with in the SG series, very powerful.

Kei told people to stop using her files, specifically Spirit Girl and Demon Girl files. Reminder to people here that if you have any dissociative disorders, you should avoid using these files and stick with her earlier work if not avoid her work all together, like she asked.
(18 Jul 2023, 09:09 )Her Wrote: [ -> ]Looks like a new  kei's project https://www.youtube.com/@thefeminizationclinic6

If that's true, I'm glad Kei is still with us...
(18 Jul 2023, 09:09 )Her Wrote: [ -> ]Looks like a new  kei's project https://www.youtube.com/@thefeminizationclinic6

How do you know it's kei?
Tags #goodgirl #keismindwarp ; donation ko-fi.com/kmindwarp2 ; channel creation time and main : some same samples
(18 Jul 2023, 22:52 )Her Wrote: [ -> ]Tags #goodgirl #keismindwarp ; donation ko-fi.com/kmindwarp2 ; channel creation time and main : some same samples

I'm not convinced yet, actually. Doesn't seem like Kei. Anyone can use a hashtag and create a Ko-fi account. Trying to capitalize on Kei's fame? I'm gonna remain a skeptic for now...