Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Kei's MindWarp
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(17 Sep 2021, 15:38 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]
(17 Sep 2021, 14:50 )BambiNovaBot Wrote: [ -> ]someone was playing with my hair on the top of my head. 
It's not the first time when "the external presence" was felt while listening to Kei - someone mentioned it even in his thread.
Did you notice any posthypnotic effects?

I remember when I was listening to one of DG files (not sure of which one) I felt something closer to me, just for a brief moment, but it was taking too much effort to me to "maintain" that mind state, since I have some problems with trance, sometimes I can't tell if I'm just playing along and pretending or really obeying.
Just throwing my two cents in, though it's been awhile now since I used DG files -

I definitely had mild physical feelings, but mine was mostly focused on that "hole" in your forehead described in some of the files, but it felt very convincing! And at my deepest moments I definitely felt, whether genuine or imagined, a kind of "connection" to a different consciousness that seemed to be influencing mine. I'm a fairly skeptical person but even I would describe the sensation as spiritual, even if rationally I just see it as a hypnotic effect
I bet Kei would be very happy to hear that 😊
(18 Sep 2021, 16:26 )jmjars Wrote: [ -> ]bambi makes me want to be a pretty girl sooooo bad, and the fantasy is overwhelmingly sexy. and a lot of kei's stuff is just noise to my conscious mind. but kei's CEI have worked for me. multiple times.

Oh, I was wondering with regard to Kei, which of her files in particular were good for CEI.

The one I have found most powerful is female spirit inculcation.  Amazing experience and one that sticks with me.  Open to others from her too.
Can anyone share some KEI files?
I tried as hard as i can to set up tor RetroShare, and i did it, but my internet is too slow for this shit.
I added like 300+ certs, and still waiting, but nothing changed at all 😐
And after 4 days of suffering and pain trying to run this RetroShit, i give up

So I repeat, Can anyone share some KEI files at other sites (g_disk, Mega, torrent etc.)
I still recommend RS. 300 certs is a good start, but you need to keep adding new certs, as many peers stop using RS when they get the files they need 😟
I'm curious has anyone managed to go through the DG mind trap, the one that's like 4 hours long?
I want to hire someone to download the KEI files from RetroShare (link is in the 1st comment on page 1) & upload them to a google drive.
I am willing to pay $$$.
Feel free to dm me.
Thanks,

- Gabby
(31 Oct 2021, 20:09 )Gabrielle Wrote: [ -> ]I am willing to pay $$$.
Just buy the files directly from Kei. $$$ will be well spent!
(31 Oct 2021, 23:04 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]
(31 Oct 2021, 20:09 )Gabrielle Wrote: [ -> ]I am willing to pay $$$.
Just buy the files directly from Kei. $$$ will be well spent!

For example, all of Kei's current files is about $1,200 for everything.

My budget is more like $100-300. So I'm looking for a hypno-enthusiast with some free time who wants to make some side cash while helping out some fellow enthusiasts.

KEI's files seem to average about 100mb per mp3. If there really is 20G of files on retroshare, then that's close to being KEI's entire collection.

If I can pay someone $150 to put it on a google drive, I'll save $1,000. The person gets a bit of money and the satisfaction of helping many people, since it will be available for everyone while it's active.