Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

Bitysie
Bitysie Skin Fabric One Piece Swimsuit Transparent In Water With High Leg Cut Leotard Sexual Women Suit Spa Suit Buttock
$276.96

mirabelle lingerie
MIRABELLE Summer Alphabet Print Sexy Lingerie Metal Chain Leggings Color Clothing Sheer Lace Panties Exotic 3-Piece Set
$23.50-50%

bondage leotard
CLEVER-MENMODE Male Sexy Thong Mankini Men's Strap Underwear Men Body Costume Bodysuit Bondage Thongs Man Leotard Stage Lingerie
$2.07-3%

tiaobug sissy
TiaoBug Summer Men Sissy See-Through Lace Crotchless Swimwear Bikini Briefs Thong Floral Pattern T-Back Underwear Underpants
$13.85-30%

transparent bodysuit
Oil Shiny Full Body Stockings Bodysuit Women Men Erotic Ultra-thin Mesh Transparent Glossy Pantyhose Sissy Long Sleeve Jumpsuits
$78.57

rubber cosplay
Headgear Rabbit Headwear Hat Shape Party Plush Novelty Cosplay Moving Funny
$68.87

vac-u-lock machine
ROUGH BEAST Metal Attachments for Quick Plug Sex Machine Sex Dildos Suction Cup Vac-U-Lock Bendable Spring Connector Extension
$15.97-49%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
from €44.60

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Kei's MindWarp
(14 Nov 2020, 05:10 )Hazel Wrote: This one's my favorite:
Funny electronic MEEEOOOOUUUUUWWWWWs!!!! 😁

I like the pictures and video effects. But the rest is ... no ...
A couple of days ago I had to finish some tasks and to avoid any external distractions my SCM chose a bunch of Kei's files: Feminizond Brainwash Loops, probably DG Pemanent FUcj Puppet and something else. It worked as expected - no distractions from the outside, the speech from the outside was masked by the noise made by Kei. Being curious I read the descriptions afterwards - must say, that the file descriptions are much scarier and much more effective than the files themselves 😁
(17 Nov 2020, 01:44 )Like Ra Wrote:
(14 Nov 2020, 05:10 )Hazel Wrote: This one's my favorite:
Funny electronic MEEEOOOOUUUUUWWWWWs!!!! 😁

I like the pictures and video effects. But the rest is ... no ...

To each their own... 😁 😋
(17 Nov 2020, 02:44 )Hazel Wrote: To each their own... [Image: biggrin.gif]
Apparently yes, at least I've tried 😁 Listening to Spirit Girl - Sissy now. Strangely, it's got exactly the same size and parameters as Sissy Cumslut Cocksucker, yet the content is different.
(17 Nov 2020, 02:54 )Like Ra Wrote:
Apparently yes, at least I've tried 😁 Listening to Spirit Girl - Sissy now. Strangely, it's got exactly the same size and parameters as Sissy Cumslut Cocksucker, yet the content is different.
Don't know either of those files 😁 

I just stick to the ones I like...the ones that evoke feminine feelings but not degrading.
(17 Nov 2020, 02:59 )Hazel Wrote:
(17 Nov 2020, 02:54 )Like Ra Wrote:
Don't know either of those files 😁 

I just stick to the ones I like...the ones that evoke feminine feelings but not degrading.
If I listen to kei, that's what I do too. Her shrinking clitoris file is like that. I prefer the old one though, because the new opener throws it off I think.
Did you notice any effects, @MindsEye ? During or after?
Yes I did, I used it for a week one time and felt the shrinking sensation happen. I also wanted the feeling to happen.
(17 Nov 2020, 03:21 )MindsEye Wrote: shrinking sensation happen.
Just a sensation? Actually, the smart thing can shrink and expand on its own 😁 So, that's it? Nothing else?
(17 Nov 2020, 03:25 )Like Ra Wrote:
(17 Nov 2020, 03:21 )MindsEye Wrote: shrinking sensation happen.
Just sensation? Actually, the smart thing can shrink and expand on its own 😁 So, that's it? Nothing else?

lol, you're very blunt!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Kei - Demon Girl - Scripts jm10 4 3,583 20 Nov 2023, 00:26
Last Post: jm10
Bambi vs Kei vs SB - which one is more effective for you? Like Ra 36 18,236 30 Apr 2023, 20:18
Last Post: ranma82