Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Kei's MindWarp
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(04 Feb 2021, 05:29 )stuff123 Wrote: [ -> ]So I think that these files might be having some effects on me.
Lately I have noticed myself having a desire to be a female.

This might sound silly, but I have a Valve Index VR, and when playing VR Chat, I feel waaaay better using the female avatars than male. Especially the ones that creators have made that include... boob physics.

Anyway, the one file I truly want to listen to is compulsion. And I might do it again tonight.

That's amazing 💓 Im jealous, I'd love to experience that in VR. I can't imagine what it's like. I'm waiting for VR hypnosis to become the standard, I think we'll hit a whole new level 😉

Compulsion is such a fun file, do whatever feels right to you~
(04 Feb 2021, 05:29 )stuff123 Wrote: [ -> ]So I think that these files might be having some effects on me.

This might sound silly, but I have a Valve Index VR, and when playing VR Chat, I feel waaaay better using the female avatars than male. Especially the ones that creators have made that include... boob physics.

Anyway, the one file I truly want to listen to is compulsion. And I might do it again tonight.

Do it, if you have time! If that’s the file that’s drawing you in, that’s the one you need to do as you’ll have more fun that way.
(04 Feb 2021, 05:52 )spiraltone42 Wrote: [ -> ]

That's amazing 💓 Im jealous, I'd love to experience that in VR. I can't imagine what it's like. I'm waiting for VR hypnosis to become the standard, I think we'll hit a whole new level 😉

Compulsion is such a fun file, do whatever feels right to you~

The idea of VR hypno intrigues me. 

Realized I never gave a full review of Obey. There’s a reason for that... the other day I either fell asleep during it or it must’ve really took me deep cause at some point after it was over I woke up ; wasn’t too long after the file ended but I have literally no memory of it. I’ll give it another go tonight and see
So on a whim I listened to Demon Girl Secret Magic Slut Mind Melt. I didn't know if I'd listen to the whole thing, seeing as it's over 2 hours, but quickly after it started I was completely enraptured. I could feel Demon Girl training and fucking my mind, and it was the most intense feelings I've had yet with these files. I don't feel like the same person I was before I listened to that file.

Even if you're put off by the length, I HIGHLY recommend this file if you're enjoying Demon Girl. It'll take you to a whole new level of pleasure
Gotta wait til payday but I’ll check it out on your recommendation 😈
Can Demon Girl files be listened during sleep? Is there any benefit of doing so? I've been listening somewhat regularly for a week now. It gives me a weird feeling, unlike any other files despite being stuffed with so many sounds. Any of you experienced long-term effects/changes? And if yes, what kind of? Well, besides Ellie. Because they're clearly affected by them.
Just from my own personal experience, listening to any files in your sleep doesn’t work. You actually have to be awake for hypnosis to work; now if you wake up and your mind starts picking up on it that’s different, but unless it’s in loops and you wake up at the right time you’re not getting the full effect.
(10 Feb 2021, 04:24 )Ellie Wrote: [ -> ]Just from my own personal experience, listening to any files in your sleep doesn’t work.
That's my experience as well.
Kei has a new file.
Also has anyone paid for her patreon? Is there anything on there?
(05 Feb 2021, 02:07 )Ellie Wrote: [ -> ]Realized I never gave a full review of Obey.

So....what happened? Are you a good girl who will obey Demon Ellie?