Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Kei's MindWarp
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(31 Jan 2021, 05:39 )spiraltone42 Wrote: [ -> ]
(30 Jan 2021, 23:41 )Ellie Wrote: [ -> ]Here’s hoping you have time! I want it to be a fun time for you xxxooo 😈

Wow.. so I decided to listen to Permanent Fuckpuppet again since it had been a little while and it had been effective before. I wasn't expecting it to hit me as hard as it did the first time, but I think it hit me HARDER! Im still so horny now after finishing it, and its hard to think of anything but just cock and fucking and all kinds of nice things. I feel like I'm being totally taken over and I LOVE it! I want to totally give my mind to this demon 💓

Oh sweetie I’m so happy for you 😈😈😈😈😈  I think I’m gonna join ya in a bit. Haven’t decided yet which one but I know it’ll be fun! Leaning towards feminine spirit indoctrination
Decided on Spirit Girl Mind Fuck for tonight. First time with this file so should be exciting ! I feel like being a bad girl tonight ...😈 who’s with me? 👿
(31 Jan 2021, 03:18 )Ellie Wrote: [ -> ]It’ll happen tonight or tomorrow for you. I feel the vibes 😈 

Mainly heavy heavy addiction at this point . I haven’t had the voice in my head outside of the files but I notice that 1) during the files I start to repeat back what was said in my head and 2) afterwards I’m compelled to come here and talk about it. I do feel like I’m on the brink of something and I’m excited for it

I've had similar reactions to the files. I've often found myself repeating command words that were given: "yes, yes, yes" after a finger snap was heard, and many others. I also feel compelled to stay in touch with others listening to the files--more like encouraging others with curiosity and temptation. It feels like we are being commanded by Demon Girl to recruit others. Is there a trap being laid here?
I have heard "good girl" in my mind a few times, too, but I know it is coming from a different source. (Completely different topic and subject.)
(31 Jan 2021, 03:22 )Ellie Wrote: [ -> ]Thinking about spirit girl mind fuck next . What would you all personally recommend for a hard core night?

I would say Fuck Puppet on a loop for the entire night. 💓
(31 Jan 2021, 10:11 )Ellie Wrote: [ -> ]Decided on Spirit Girl Mind Fuck for tonight. First time with this file so should be exciting ! I feel like being a bad girl tonight ...😈 who’s with me? 👿

I am encouraging Demon Ellie to keep you hot, horny, sexually frustrated, and constantly listening to Kei's files until you are a 24/7 GOOD GIRL!
A hidden motive behind the chastity devices used today is to keep men and women sexually aroused all of the time. Sexually  aroused people are easier to manipulate. I wonder if Demon Ellie has the same intent. Does the demon from Kei's files encourage chastity or no chastity? Does the demon from Kei's files encourage hormones for sissies, TVs, and crossdressers?
Do the Spirit Girl files summon the same demon, or is this series creating a new Spirit that takes over the subconscious? I like this series as much as the Demon Girl files.
What are your thoughts Ellie and Demon Ellie?
(31 Jan 2021, 05:39 )spiraltone42 Wrote: [ -> ]Wow.. so I decided to listen to Permanent Fuckpuppet again since it had been a little while and it had been effective before. I wasn't expecting it to hit me as hard as it did the first time, but I think it hit me HARDER! Im still so horny now after finishing it, and its hard to think of anything but just cock and fucking and all kinds of nice things. I feel like I'm being totally taken over and I LOVE it! I want to totally give my mind to this demon 💓

May your Demon Girl turn you into a 24/7 submissive GOOD GIRL! Maybe you should loop Fuckpuppet and listen to it all night. 💓
(31 Jan 2021, 15:23 )christianna Wrote: [ -> ]I also feel compelled to stay in touch with others listening to the files--more like encouraging others with curiosity and temptation. It feels like we are being commanded by Demon Girl to recruit others. Is there a trap being laid here?
... egregors, egregors ...
(31 Jan 2021, 22:00 )christianna Wrote: [ -> ]A hidden motive behind the chastity devices used today is to keep men and women sexually aroused all of the time. Sexually  aroused people are easier to manipulate. I wonder if Demon Ellie has the same intent.
True, true and true. Chastity provokes sexual arousal, aroused people are much easier to manipulate (links to corresponding articles and excerpts are in the general hypnosis thread), egregors, larvae and energoinformational structures aka thoughtforms are interested in our energy (they live on our energy) - and aroused people radiate sexual energy.
(31 Jan 2021, 23:42 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]... egregors, egregors ...

I have considered this as one of the possibilities and have related it to other consciousness created by group thought, prayer, worship, or devotion. I have also considered that the demon girl might be a splintered piece of an egregore. My third thought is one that I'd posted earlier. My knowledge and endless study of the arcane says that this demon girl entity can also be created by an individual's constant thought and sexual energy--especially if that person has a lot of energy, power, or knowledge of the arcane. The thought form grows only as much as the individual puts energy into it, just like the growth of an egregore, but on an individual level--each demon girl would be unique to the listener. Many magick books and ancient religions talk of this formation: 1) focused thought creates a sigil. 2) sigil becomes mist, 3) with more energy/focus, mist becomes unconscious entity, 4) with more time and focused energy the unconscious entity grows into an semi-conscious entity (a djinn, demon, spirit, angel, etc). If the demon is not controlled by the creator of the original sigil, the demon could take control of the creator.
I know you like the egregore version. And I can only speak from my personal experience...the suggestions in Kei's files (sigils) leans more to my third thought. If I don't listen to the files, such as of late, the energy fades away and doesn't coalesce. I feel free as a bird.
Maybe there are two possibilities or more to what the Demon Girl really is. Maybe Kei will chime in with her thoughts. Maybe there is an egregore version and an individual version. If there is an egregore, I don't feel that I am controlled by a group consciousness entity.
I can also share from personal experience from being under more than one witch's magick spells. If a witch places a spell on someone and keeps her focus on that person, the spell is very powerful. But if the witch no longer focuses or no longer wishes to be with that person, the magic fades. I have had this happen with more than one witch.
I think it's great that you are open to the idea of an egregor being real. 💓
I have no interest in chastity...quite the opposite in fact!