Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Kei's MindWarp
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Any changes/effects so far?
Yes I’m like a totally addicted girl now . I actually have a wish to serve someone here like omg desperate to be like a slave girl for a bit. I’m a frisky little demon princess today 😈 πŸ‘Ώ
For some reason my urges to listen have been REALLY strong today, and it's definitely been too long since I gave a file a shot. If I have the time I want to listen to something tonight~
Here’s hoping you have time! I want it to be a fun time for you xxxooo 😈
(30 Jan 2021, 08:49 )Ellie Wrote: [ -> ]
(27 Jan 2021, 19:13 )christianna Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for the answer, Ellie! How's Demon Ellie doing?
I can appreciate being addicted to something that feels good. I'm definitely addicted to wearing pantyhose every day. I can't get enough pantyhose. Wish my Demon Girl would enforce that and use it against my male side. Actually, I still don't know if I have a Demon Girl. Would be nice to know. winks! 😊

Doing well 😊 😈

And no worries ...your own personal demon will be there soon. I feel her nearby 😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈
If she comes, it better be soon. I have felt a shift in my life, and I think the window of opportunity is closing for my own demon girl to attach itself to me.
If she does come, though, I hope she uses my weakness for pantyhose, inescapable bondage, and forced feminization against me. Maybe she could also hook me up with a beautiful human female psi vampire witch dominatrix who will use a binding spell on me. Woohoo! (Binding spells can be very hot. I've been under one before. All I could think about was the person who put a binding spell on me. I miss that type of control.)
Feel free to pass along my message to my unknown demon girl.  I may regret it if you do. 😊

Just curious. Do you feel that your mental chatter and muscle movement has been taken over by Demon Ellie? What kind of control does Demon Ellie have over you?
(30 Jan 2021, 08:50 )Ellie Wrote: [ -> ]Question you all...:anybody have Spirit Girl Obey, and if so how is it? I aeady have obedience and was wondering how they compare.Might be buying it soon. Trying to see what my next file will be

I attached images of everything...any feedback on next purchases or on the collection please let me know. Again I’m trying to see the next one to buy. Also note that happy girl is a corrupted file from before I used to buy stuff legit

Are you referring to Spirit Girl V0ice 0bedience. If yes, I have listened to it. I was able to see the pink controlling images in that file much clearer than the other files.
(30 Jan 2021, 12:13 )LikeΒ Ra Wrote: [ -> ]Any changes/effects so far?

I was listening everyday for a while and took a break (as you aeady know from an earlier post.) I listened to two files a few nights ago and had a negative experience the next day. I tried two more times this past week to listen to D3mon G1ril files and had to stop. It felt as if it wasn't my path anymore to listen to them, so I turned off my MP3 player and went about my business. I don't feel as compelled to listen to any more files. At least for now Don't know what the future will hold.
Demon Ellie passed along that I had a demon girl nearby, but maybe this new life direction is keeping it from attaching itself.
(31 Jan 2021, 00:06 )christianna Wrote: [ -> ]
(30 Jan 2021, 08:49 )Ellie Wrote: [ -> ]
(27 Jan 2021, 19:13 )christianna Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for the answer, Ellie! How's Demon Ellie doing?
I can appreciate being addicted to something that feels good. I'm definitely addicted to wearing pantyhose every day. I can't get enough pantyhose. Wish my Demon Girl would enforce that and use it against my male side. Actually, I still don't know if I have a Demon Girl. Would be nice to know. winks! 😊

Doing well 😊 😈

And no worries ...your own personal demon will be there soon. I feel her nearby 😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈
If she comes, it better be soon. I have felt a shift in my life, and I think the window of opportunity is closing for my own demon girl to attach itself to me.
If she does come, though, I hope she uses my weakness for pantyhose, inescapable bondage, and forced feminization against me. Maybe she could also hook me up with a beautiful human female psi vampire witch dominatrix who will use a binding spell on me. Woohoo! (Binding spells can be very hot. I've been under one before. All I could think about was the person who put a binding spell on me. I miss that type of control.)
Feel free to pass along my message to my unknown demon girl.  I may regret it if you do. 😊

Just curious. Do you feel that your mental chatter and muscle movement has been taken over by Demon Ellie? What kind of control does Demon Ellie have over you?

It’ll happen tonight or tomorrow for you. I feel the vibes 😈 

Mainly heavy heavy addiction at this point . I haven’t had the voice in my head outside of the files but I notice that 1) during the files I start to repeat back what was said in my head and 2) afterwards I’m compelled to come here and talk about it. I do feel like I’m on the brink of something and I’m excited for it
(31 Jan 2021, 00:09 )christianna Wrote: [ -> ]
(30 Jan 2021, 08:50 )Ellie Wrote: [ -> ]Question you all...:anybody have Spirit Girl Obey, and if so how is it? I aeady have obedience and was wondering how they compare.Might be buying it soon. Trying to see what my next file will be

I attached images of everything...any feedback on next purchases or on the collection please let me know. Again I’m trying to see the next one to buy. Also note that happy girl is a corrupted file from before I used to buy stuff legit

Are you referring to Spirit Girl V0ice 0bedience. If yes, I have listened to it. I was able to see the pink controlling images in that file much clearer than the other files.

There was a remastered version called Obey that is supposed to be like a redone Obedience. I did listen to Obedience earlier today and I posted right afterwards 😈 

Thinking about spirit girl mind fuck next . What would you all personally recommend for a hard core night?
(30 Jan 2021, 23:41 )Ellie Wrote: [ -> ]Here’s hoping you have time! I want it to be a fun time for you xxxooo 😈

Wow.. so I decided to listen to Permanent Fuckpuppet again since it had been a little while and it had been effective before. I wasn't expecting it to hit me as hard as it did the first time, but I think it hit me HARDER! Im still so horny now after finishing it, and its hard to think of anything but just cock and fucking and all kinds of nice things. I feel like I'm being totally taken over and I LOVE it! I want to totally give my mind to this demon πŸ’“