Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Kei's MindWarp
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(31 Oct 2021, 23:52 )Gabrielle Wrote: [ -> ]If there really is 20G of files on retroshare
23GB, 220 files on RS

You can check this famous Mega for some files: https://mega.nz/folder/5fwwyb5T#BhRgt7Y1...r/UeoxWaSR
(01 Nov 2021, 00:00 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]
(31 Oct 2021, 23:52 )Gabrielle Wrote: [ -> ]If there really is 20G of files on retroshare
23GB, 220 files on RS

You can check this famous Mega for some files: https://mega.nz/folder/5fwwyb5T#BhRgt7Y1...r/UeoxWaSR

Thanks! 💓 Is there a way to send the folder to me directly to download? I've added a lot of certs but the file still doesn't show up when I search for it. I also don't see anything in the popular channels/forums, is that normal?
(01 Nov 2021, 01:56 )Gabrielle Wrote: [ -> ]I've added a lot of certs
600? 700? 800? If less than, keep adding.
Are any Kei files good for cis females?
(01 Nov 2021, 14:05 )lurker Wrote: [ -> ]Are any Kei files good for cis females?
Depends on the goals, I think. Do the descriptions "click?"
(01 Nov 2021, 14:29 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]
(01 Nov 2021, 14:05 )lurker Wrote: [ -> ]Are any Kei files good for cis females?

I don't think so. I like some of the ideas, but it seems fully aimed at the trans community. There's nothing wrong with that of course, but I don't think the files will work in my case.
Then you get the answer 😊 What would you like to play with? What would you like to enhance? Explore? Be forced (or, rather, "eased up") into?
(01 Nov 2021, 18:09 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]Then you get the answer 😊 What would you like to play with? What would you like to enhance? Explore? Be forced (or, rather, "eased up") into?

Well, the modified voice suggestions mentioned earlier in the thread really appealed to me ... but for a cis female. The idea being that she can't help but talk in a hyper-feminized way.
(01 Nov 2021, 16:19 )lurker Wrote: [ -> ]
(01 Nov 2021, 14:29 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]

I don't think so. I like some of the ideas, but it seems fully aimed at the trans community. There's nothing wrong with that, of course, but I don't think the files will work in my case.

If you want to fully understand who these videos are for, then you have to go through the descriptions again because most of these files have nothing to do with trans.

Be careful with the demon girl/spirit girl series. You are literally summoning spirits/demons, opening your 3rd eye and invoking them into your consciousness and allowing them to control you. These files literally contain magic rituals (many of them satanic/demonic). Read the descriptions of each file carefully before using them, especially if you're allowing your GF to listen to them. With that being said, most of them are just as safe/dangerous/effective/useless as the Bambi Sleep files. A large portion of these files could be used by cis women.
(05 Nov 2021, 03:33 )Gabrielle Wrote: [ -> ]These files literally contain magic rituals
I've seen this many times in various forums. To me it sounds like the myth about SB's using MKUltra or secret CIA techniques. Can anybody point to any magic rituals Kei used?