Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

cock ring
Penis Ring Cock Vibrator Sex Toys For Couple Men Wireless Remote Control Cockring Vaginal Stimulator Massager Male Peni Sleeve
$20.30-50%

larpgears
Handmade male men black latex underwear Costumes Pants tight Trousers Leggings front zipper top quality
$52.03

eilyken high heels
Eilyken Gladiator Open Toe Wedge Women Sandals Fashion Platform High Heels Shoes 2024 Summer Ankle Buckle Strap Zapatos Mujer
$55.44-56%

penis pump
Penis Pump Extender Enlargement Male Masturbator Dick Stretcher Enhancer Leg Strap Vacuum Cup Hanger Set Adult Sex Toys for Men
$10.60-10%

Ftshist
Ftshist Sexy Flocked Long Gloves Elastic Black Mesh Lace Leopard Transparent Zebra Pattern Thin Gloves Prom Costume Accessories
$20.55-20%

JLZLSHONGLE pantyhose
Chocolate 1D Ultra-thin Transparent Super Shiny Pantyhose Women's Oil Shine Glittering Tights Closed Crotch High Waist Collant
$6.01

XCKNY swimsuit
XCKNY Satin glossy Swimsuit Opaque Bathing Swimming Suit for One Piece Bodysuit Shiny High Cut Swimwear sexy Crotch vest
$73.81-53%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
€23.50

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

No activation mail? (Gmail is known for that) Please contact me directly!

We do not have old threads! Feel free to post in any! Regardless the age!

Kei's MindWarp
Any news about Kei?
Just wanted to share my experience with Kei.
I was deep into BS... I listened to Kei, and has been possessed not by 1, but 2 'female' spirits.
I think it's helping me deal with BS, as I now have a Dissociative Personality Disorder.
(13 Jan 2023, 23:03 )JaneSintimes Wrote: I think it's helping me deal with BS, as I now have a Dissociative Personality Disorder.
Please, more details in the Bambi thread!
(07 Nov 2022, 19:02 )Sofia_B Wrote: My Kei files. If someone wants some of those, please PM me.

Mp
(07 Nov 2022, 01:47 )Like Ra Wrote:
(07 Nov 2022, 01:11 )HypnoMix Wrote: is it easy to setup
Easy, if you know how 😉 Have a look in this thread: https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread-RetroShare
It's pretty much everything But easy to setup. What a nightmare of a program. You have to go fishing for friends' certificates. It sure looks like a remnant of the 90s computer world
(31 Jan 2023, 13:12 )tiermes Wrote: You have to go fishing for friends' certificates.
That's why we have a dedicated cert thread.
@Bri89 and @tiermes

Please allow private messages, at the moment I can't message you back.
(01 Feb 2023, 00:04 )Sofia_B Wrote: @Bri89 and @tiermes

Thanks, I fixed it. Wasn't aware of that. Thank you !!!
(01 Feb 2023, 00:04 )Sofia_B Wrote: @Bri89 and @tiermes

Hi, sorry I wasn't aware it was not allowed. I have changed it now. 

Thank you for the heads up about that I appreciate it
(13 Jan 2023, 23:03 )JaneSintimes Wrote: Just wanted to share my experience with Kei.
I was deep into BS... I listened to Kei, and has been possessed not by 1, but 2 'female' spirits.
I think it's helping me deal with BS, as I now have a Dissociative Personality Disorder.

Actually ever since I found these styles of hypno self erotic therapy Its helped me in ways and also freaked me the fuck out. Looking back on things it was safe. 

I just dont think people like the lost of control thing. It takes them out there comfort zone cause we think were in control.

Kei's files can produce a type a of sprit but never really had a problem with it.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Kei - Demon Girl - Scripts jm10 4 3,822 20 Nov 2023, 00:26
Last Post: jm10
Bambi vs Kei vs SB - which one is more effective for you? Like Ra 36 18,541 30 Apr 2023, 20:18
Last Post: ranma82