Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

transparent pantyhose
All Seasons And 3Colors Transparent Available Soft Fishnet Thigh High Pantyhose Toes Opening Outside Latin Dance Recommended
$24.76

camatech
camaTech PU Leather Zipper Single Glove Armbinder with Over Shoulder Straps Sexy Full Sleeve One Arm Binder Bondage Restraints
$272.25-34%

gaff panties
Men Sexy Sissy Briefs Crossdresser Camel Panties Men Hiding Gaff Thong Open Crotch Shapping Underwear Seamless Smooth Lingerie
$83.82-63%

armbinder
White Asylum Straight Jacket Costume S/M L/XL BODY HARNESS Restraint Armbinder
$26.61

2024 chastity
2024 New Metal Male Chastity Lock Penis Cage Abstinence Device Bondage Chastity Cage Anti Cheating Adult Erotica Male Erotic Toy
$18.32-44%

bondage hood
Unisex Women Mens Full Face Mask Fetish Cosplay Bondage Hood for Adult Halloween Bar Party Games Leather Drawstring Mask Hood
$15.48-50%

ellolace lingerie
Ellolace Silk Underwear Sexy Lingerie For Fine Women Seamless Bra Set Desire Hot Girl Bilizna Erotic Costume Intimate Champagne
$10.85

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
€23.50

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

No activation mail? (Gmail is known for that) Please contact me directly!

We do not have old threads! Feel free to post in any! Regardless the age!

Kei's MindWarp
Any news about Kei?
Just wanted to share my experience with Kei.
I was deep into BS... I listened to Kei, and has been possessed not by 1, but 2 'female' spirits.
I think it's helping me deal with BS, as I now have a Dissociative Personality Disorder.
(13 Jan 2023, 23:03 )JaneSintimes Wrote: I think it's helping me deal with BS, as I now have a Dissociative Personality Disorder.
Please, more details in the Bambi thread!
(07 Nov 2022, 19:02 )Sofia_B Wrote: My Kei files. If someone wants some of those, please PM me.

Mp
(07 Nov 2022, 01:47 )Like Ra Wrote:
(07 Nov 2022, 01:11 )HypnoMix Wrote: is it easy to setup
Easy, if you know how 😉 Have a look in this thread: https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread-RetroShare
It's pretty much everything But easy to setup. What a nightmare of a program. You have to go fishing for friends' certificates. It sure looks like a remnant of the 90s computer world
(31 Jan 2023, 13:12 )tiermes Wrote: You have to go fishing for friends' certificates.
That's why we have a dedicated cert thread.
@Bri89 and @tiermes

Please allow private messages, at the moment I can't message you back.
(01 Feb 2023, 00:04 )Sofia_B Wrote: @Bri89 and @tiermes

Thanks, I fixed it. Wasn't aware of that. Thank you !!!
(01 Feb 2023, 00:04 )Sofia_B Wrote: @Bri89 and @tiermes

Hi, sorry I wasn't aware it was not allowed. I have changed it now. 

Thank you for the heads up about that I appreciate it
(13 Jan 2023, 23:03 )JaneSintimes Wrote: Just wanted to share my experience with Kei.
I was deep into BS... I listened to Kei, and has been possessed not by 1, but 2 'female' spirits.
I think it's helping me deal with BS, as I now have a Dissociative Personality Disorder.

Actually ever since I found these styles of hypno self erotic therapy Its helped me in ways and also freaked me the fuck out. Looking back on things it was safe. 

I just dont think people like the lost of control thing. It takes them out there comfort zone cause we think were in control.

Kei's files can produce a type a of sprit but never really had a problem with it.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Kei - Demon Girl - Scripts jm10 4 3,665 20 Nov 2023, 00:26
Last Post: jm10
Bambi vs Kei vs SB - which one is more effective for you? Like Ra 36 18,319 30 Apr 2023, 20:18
Last Post: ranma82