Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

XCKNY
XCKNY oil glossy men big sizeT-shaped trousers sexy glossy pants bikini high split sexy sport swim pants bottoming underpants
$30.00-50%

lifelike sex doll
Hismith Lady's mini Pussy Ass Lifelike Tight Vagina Male Masturbator Sexy Butt doll Medical TPE sex toys for men
$55.54-37%

anime fetish
One time molding New hot fetish latex socks seamless 3D toe socks long toe socks For Women And Men
$217.80-50%

anal balls
6 Size Anal Beads Balls Glass Butt Plug Anal Masturbator Anus Vaginal Dilators Anal Plug Sex Toys Women But Plug Dildo Sexshop
$21.85-30%

bondage corset
Women Fetish Sexy Lingerie Bondage Bdsm Top Harness Body Garter Belt Punk Gothic Erotic Harness Garter Suspender Slave Bre
$28.65-30%

pvc stockings
Plus Size Oil Shiny Patent Leather Stockings Hot Pole Dance Nightclub Party Hosiery PVC Wet Look Latex Thigh High Stocking
$20.09-45%

high waist faux leather
Sexy Skinny Leather Pants Elegant Women's High Waist Faux Leather Pants for Nightclub Slim Fit Red/black Trousers with Elastic
$5.57-31%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
€23.50

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

No activation mail? (Gmail is known for that) Please contact me directly!

We do not have old threads! Feel free to post in any! Regardless the age!

Kei's MindWarp
(12 Jan 2021, 11:27 )Ellie Wrote: I’m running out of decent length files
What do you consider decent? 😁
Under two hours;preferably no more than hour and a half tops
Beware the lollipop of mediocrity...lick it once and you’ll suck forever

XXXOOO
-Ellie
Oh! You gave me an idea! A separate thread for very short files!
(12 Jan 2021, 14:10 )Ellie Wrote: Under two hours;preferably no more than hour and a half tops

Honestly K3i is one of the few tists I've been able to sit through a whole session longer than an hour for. I can definitely sympathize with this

Though I am still tempted to try to check out that file that's like 2.5 hours
ok WOW. I just finished Demon Girl Suck Cock and it took me so deep! I definitely could feel demon girl this time, i could physically feel her spreading up into my head and it felt so good!

@Ellie I completely felt that loving feeling this time, and i could feel her presence with me. it was an incredible experience and I really really want more! I still hear her whispering softly in my brain even now  😁 I still wish she was a little more "solid" for me but this was such a big jump for me, i felt like i almost saw her

And this isn't even talking about all the super hot thoughts this file gave me 😋
(13 Jan 2021, 05:38 )spiraltone42 Wrote: ok WOW. I just finished Demon Girl Suck Cock and it took me so deep! I definitely could feel demon girl this time, i could physically feel her spreading up into my head and it felt so good!

Do you know where to find this file? 😋
(13 Jan 2021, 19:24 )stuff123 Wrote:
(13 Jan 2021, 05:38 )spiraltone42 Wrote: ok WOW. I just finished Demon Girl Suck Cock and it took me so deep! I definitely could feel demon girl this time, i could physically feel her spreading up into my head and it felt so good!

Do you know where to find this file? 😋

should still be on the retro, Idk beyond that
(11 Jan 2021, 08:16 )stuff123 Wrote: Anyone ever listen to the sissy dreams file?
I did and during my listen my mouth opened up and I made a sucking face with my lips for a while. I didn't even realize I was going that for a while.

I hadn't listened to this file until you'd brought it up. Wow! What a great file. I found myself unconsciously opening my mouth anytime that I'd thought about cock. I also found myself swallowing saliva when thinking about cock, too. I think the swallowing is my being conditioned with S1ssy C0cksucker Curse, though.
I wonder if I can escape this? I've tried, but I keep listening to these brainwashing recordings.
Great file. Thanks for mentioning it.
What is the difference between SCC and Demon Girl Suck Cock then?
(14 Jan 2021, 19:02 )christianna Wrote:
(11 Jan 2021, 08:16 )stuff123 Wrote: Anyone ever listen to the sissy dreams file?
I did and during my listen my mouth opened up and I made a sucking face with my lips for a while. I didn't even realize I was going that for a while.

I hadn't listened to this file until you'd brought it up. Wow! What a great file. I found myself unconsciously opening my mouth anytime that I'd thought about cock. I also found myself swallowing saliva when thinking about cock, too. I think the swallowing is my being conditioned with S1ssy C0cksucker Curse, though.
I wonder if I can escape this? I've tried, but I keep listening to these brainwashing recordings.
Great file. Thanks for mentioning it.

is this sissy dreams: pussy training? or am I missing one?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Kei - Demon Girl - Scripts jm10 4 3,785 20 Nov 2023, 00:26
Last Post: jm10
Bambi vs Kei vs SB - which one is more effective for you? Like Ra 36 18,459 30 Apr 2023, 20:18
Last Post: ranma82