Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

remote app vibrator
Magic Motion Smart APP Bluetooth Vibrator Kegel Master Ball Remote Control Flamingo Clitoris G-spot Stimulator Vagina Massager
$439.81

inlzdz
Womens Erotic Lingerie Tank Top Strappy Mesh See Through Sex Costume Bralette Short Sleeveless Sheer Sexy Vest Crop Tank Top
$9.76-31%

zlatameer
Natural Latex Men T-shirt Red Top Round Collar Rubber Tee Shirt Handmade Clothing S-LSM067
$72.47-14%

high waist faux leather
Women Faux Leather Leggings Slim Autumn Winter Letter Fashion High Waist Tight Warm Thin Velvet PU Leather Pants for Women 2024
$191.42-29%

tpe penis
Big Double Head Dildo Long Jelly Realistic Dildo Double Ended Dildo Flexible Penis for Women Masturbator Sex Toys for Lesbian
$7.73

zippidy
Fashion Rhinestones Jumpsuit Leggings Stretch Sexy Costume Women Nightclub Party Wear Dance Bodysuit Fashion Rompers
$66.55-14%

anime bondage
Erotic sexy demon micro bikini Lolita kawaii bra panty set underwear Japanese anime cosplay sexy costumes sleepwear bondage
$117.94-24%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
from €44.60

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Kei's MindWarp
(11 Jan 2021, 00:21 )Like Ra Wrote:
(10 Jan 2021, 21:16 )christianna Wrote: Glad you made this Kei thread
Everybody can make new threads 😉

I only like making new threads if they are threads made of nylon. 😉
I listened to Demon Girl's Feminizing Abyss and honestly not sure how I feel about it. I still feel good, but it felt super unfocused and it never seemed to "click" for me like the other files. I also finished feeling exhausted, like I'd just worked out. Maybe the effects will kick in more later
Anyone ever listen to the sissy dreams file?
I did and during my listen my mouth opened up and I made a sucking face with my lips for a while. I didn't even realize I was going that for a while.
(11 Jan 2021, 08:16 )stuff123 Wrote: I did and during my listen my mouth opened up and I made a sucking face with my lips for a while.
I experienced this with some SB files and the "Cock Hungry" file posted elsewhere here.
(11 Jan 2021, 07:16 )spiraltone42 Wrote: I listened to Demon Girl's Feminizing Abyss and honestly not sure how I feel about it. I still feel good, but it felt super unfocused and it never seemed to "click" for me like the other files. I also finished feeling exhausted, like I'd just worked out. Maybe the effects will kick in more later

Glad you said that... the length has been scaring me off; I could listen to two really good files in that amount of time!
Beware the lollipop of mediocrity...lick it once and you’ll suck forever

XXXOOO
-Ellie
(11 Jan 2021, 21:16 )Ellie Wrote:
(11 Jan 2021, 07:16 )spiraltone42 Wrote: I listened to Demon Girl's Feminizing Abyss and honestly not sure how I feel about it. I still feel good, but it felt super unfocused and it never seemed to "click" for me like the other files. I also finished feeling exhausted, like I'd just worked out. Maybe the effects will kick in more later

Glad you said that... the length has been scaring me off; I could listen to two really good files in that amount of time!

I don't think my experience is necessarily a given, and I think it would be a lot more effective as a "reinforcement" than a training file. It seems to just cover everything the Demon does
(11 Jan 2021, 16:40 )Like Ra Wrote:
(11 Jan 2021, 08:16 )stuff123 Wrote: I did and during my listen my mouth opened up and I made a sucking face with my lips for a while.
I experienced this with some SB files and the "Cock Hungry" file posted elsewhere here.

yeah it was.. interesting.

no other file has ever done that to me
(11 Jan 2021, 21:31 )spiraltone42 Wrote:

I don't think my experience is necessarily a given, and I think it would be a lot more effective as a "reinforcement" than a training file. It seems to just cover everything the Demon does

What would you recommend for the next file as far as training?

XXXOOO
-Ellie
(12 Jan 2021, 01:51 )Ellie Wrote:
(11 Jan 2021, 21:31 )spiraltone42 Wrote:

What would you recommend for the next file as far as training?

I have no idea! You have far more experience than me with these files 😁 And so many of them sound fun

I should be clear that I still enjoyed it, it just wasn't what I expected
Yeah I’m running out of decent length files...might get the demon baby crazy one next

XXXOOO
-Ellie

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Kei - Demon Girl - Scripts jm10 4 3,912 20 Nov 2023, 00:26
Last Post: jm10
Bambi vs Kei vs SB - which one is more effective for you? Like Ra 36 18,655 30 Apr 2023, 20:18
Last Post: ranma82