Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

shiny stockings
Women Sexy Stockings 80D Oil Glossy Medias De Mujer Lace Top Silicone Band Stay Up Thigh High Stockings Shiny Party Hosiery
$7.82

mouth gag
Dental Mouth Retractor Stainless Steel Molt Gag Surgical Instruments Dental Mouth Retractor Orthodontic Opener Oral
$66.99

bondage body
Zip Full Body Bondage Mummy Sack Sleeping Bag Erotic Costume BDSM Detachable Hood Mask Restraint Slave Sex Toys for Women Men
$48.35-60%

leather pencil skirt
Black Slit Hem Sexy Faux Leather Mini Skirts Women High Waist Skinny Pencil Skirt Ladies Casual Office Summer Faux Alligator
$25.77-41%

ultrathin pantyhose
1pair Ultrathin Nylon Spandex Tight Women Seamless Invisible Pantyhose Transparent Stockings collant femme sexy rajstopy damskie
$2.17

doll kigurumi
Fursuit Kigurumi Headsets Furry Cosplay Comiket Furries Rubbit Doll Cat Comiket Furries Doll Gloves tail shoes costumes Animal
$2712.83-45%

soronssy
New Summer Women Sheer Pantyhose Shiny Black Sexy Tights Stocking Transparent Silk Smooth Glitter Tights Solid Medias De Mujer
$84.70

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
€69.90

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

No activation mail? (Gmail is known for that) Please contact me directly!

We do not have old threads! Feel free to post in any! Regardless the age!

Kei's MindWarp
Not so long ago I found this hypnotist on the Internet. What can you say about her? Maybe someone is listening to her right now?

She has several "blocks" of hypnosis:

Demon Girl

Female Spirit

Good Girl

Mental Block

Mind Virus

Spirit Girl

Study

There are also those that do not belong to blocks.

If someone listened please share your impressions
(02 Dec 2020, 13:24 )SissyBimbo555 Wrote: Not so long ago I found this hypnotist on the Internet. What can you say about her? Maybe someone is listening to her right now?

She has several "blocks" of hypnosis:

Demon Girl

Female Spirit

Good Girl

Mental Block

Mind Virus

Spirit Girl

Study

There are also those that do not belong to blocks.

If someone listened please share your impressions

I have been listening to her for a while. I like that she tailors some of her hypnosis for a transgender audience.
(02 Dec 2020, 16:35 )Hazel Wrote: I like that she tailors some of her hypnosis for a transgender audience.
Who does not? Sissies/TGs is the main auditory nowadays, and they bring money.
I’ve liked what I heard so far. I haven’t listened to the demon series...I do not have that length of time. Sheesh lol 😂
(05 Dec 2020, 12:03 )F2S Wrote: I’ve liked what I heard so far. I haven’t listened to the demon series...I do not have that length of time. Sheesh lol 😂

Out of curiosity, which files did you like? Maybe I might listen to them as well. 😊
Feminizing Dream Memories was pretty nice
Wanted to throw this out there...those sounds and fx that I read a lot of complaints about...I actually get aroused by those
(08 Dec 2020, 13:39 )F2S Wrote: Wanted to throw this out there...those sounds and fx that I read a lot of complaints about...I actually get aroused by those

Its the same for me except instead of being a cacophony, they really help to relax me deeper into the hypnosis. 

So with hypnosis styles, its all a matter of personal preference and for me I like Kei's style.
I actually agree with the last posts about kei's background noises and fx, they're what make their files so magical, mysterious and insidious. I appreciate and got very receptive to them
To me the sounds are kind of off-putting at first, but after listening for a few minutes I still find myself zoning out and trancing. Really effectively, actually

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Kei - Demon Girl - Scripts jm10 4 3,436 20 Nov 2023, 00:26
Last Post: jm10
Bambi vs Kei vs SB - which one is more effective for you? Like Ra 36 17,958 30 Apr 2023, 20:18
Last Post: ranma82