Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Home alone fetish and self-bondage adventures and random naughty thoughts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(17 Mar 2020, 16:51 )bondagetom1 Wrote: [ -> ]Add a helmet next time? ๐Ÿ˜Š
๐Ÿ˜‚

The inspector

Forget the helmet. Bubble wrap encasement bondage! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜”
(17 Mar 2020, 20:23 )Theย inspector Wrote: [ -> ]Forget the helmet. Bubble wrap encasement bondage! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜”

[attachment=39650][attachment=39651]

Safe, but not sexy..

Lol Lol Lol

MJ

The inspector

(17 Mar 2020, 23:30 )madjack Wrote: [ -> ]
(17 Mar 2020, 20:23 )Theย inspector Wrote: [ -> ]Forget the helmet. Bubble wrap encasement bondage! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜”

Safe, but not sexy..

Lol Lol Lol

MJ
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Anyhow! Letโ€™s not hijack Like Raโ€™s post anymore than we have.
(17 Mar 2020, 23:54 )The inspector Wrote: [ -> ]Anyhow! Letโ€™s not hijack Like Raโ€™s post anymore than we have.
Basically, nothing happened after that. Next night I was dressed in pantyhose on legs and arms, swimsuits. My legs were bound just like on the photos above. Then our cat climbed into the bed and the rest was abandoned.

Again, all the "funny activity" happened a couple of days before during and one day after the full moon (I checked aferwards). Whatever that means. That was also the reason for creating the "orgasm calendar" - in my case the correlation is quite pronounced, regardless if I'm alone or not.
"Again, all the "funny activity" happened a couple of days before during and one day after the full moon (I checked aferwards). Whatever that means. That was also the reason for creating the "orgasm calendar" - in my case the correlation is quite pronounced, regardless if I'm alone or not...."

Interesting.ย  Any other conclusions regarding any member ? In my case I've noticed that I have high and low period regarding "my needs" butย  it never came up on my mind to relateย  that with the moon phase.
(18 Mar 2020, 10:07 )Vixien Wrote: [ -> ]Interesting.ย  Any other conclusions regarding any member ?
That's the thread: https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/showth...p?tid=2114

But nobody tracked lost interest / found interest periods, though. But it'spossible! ๐Ÿ˜‰
(18 Mar 2020, 16:12 )Likeย Ra Wrote: [ -> ]
(18 Mar 2020, 10:07 )Vixien Wrote: [ -> ]Interesting.ย  Any other conclusions regarding any member ?
That's the thread: https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/showth...p?tid=2114

But nobody tracked lost interest / found interest periods, though. But it'spossible! ๐Ÿ˜‰

Can you add moon phases into the previous months in calendar ?ย  In that way it will be easy to relate. Now, I'm really interested.
Done! BTW, just figured out, that my "last two orgasms" in Feb happened during the full moon.
Need to analyze mine....
Huh, tempus fugit... I've started at October 2017

3 on New moon,ย  1 on Full moon.