Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Home alone fetish and self-bondage adventures and random naughty thoughts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Jealous... oh soooo jealous

Working from home today, but GF also here, so any plans of chairing conference calls encased in pantyhose and plugged are nothing but fantasy…

At last the UK has some warmer weather 😎, which makes this forced self-bondage celibacy all the worse (oh how I’d love to be sweating it out, bound and gagged on the bed waiting for a bag full of ice-cubes to melt or plastic bag vacuum-packed under the sun beneath the skylight.. sigh 😟 )

…and now Ra is going to have all the fun… NOT FAIR! 😑

The only compensation will be a full retelling of your adventures and hopefully some excellent photos to share! πŸ˜‰

Have fun, you lucky Ra! πŸ˜‹

MJ
Deep enema has another secret fun. After some time the absorbed water will have to go out. And after the first sign, you will have to pee within 15-20 minutes, or you will wet your pants. You simply can't hold it. And then again and again.

What makes such enemas attractive for selfbondagers πŸ˜‰ Think of piss condoms connected to a breath-through gag ;P
(23 Jul 2012, 14:21 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]Deep enema has another secret fun. After some time the absorbed water will have to go out. And after the first sign, you will have to pee within 15-20 minutes, or you wil wet your pants. You simply can't hold it.

What makes such enemas attractive for selfbondagers πŸ˜‰

Might have missed something, but... '...deep enema...'? what is different to a 'normal' enema?

MJ
BTW, wearing bronze shiny pantyhose with breeches.
One interesting thing happened when I was about to leave. I went to a toilet to take a pee. After I finished (there was no masturbation or something!) I pulled the pantyhose up and zipped the breeches. Then I noticed a wet spot on the left side of the zip and I thought that it was strange, because I definitely did not "miss".

I unzipped the breeches and to my great surprise the pantyhose were soaked with sperm or precum! Quite a view, by the way! Very transparent shiny nylon glistening with sticky soapy foamy liquid tightly embraced slippery limp cock.

I take it it happens because of all those "activities" in the morning (deep enema, deep-throating dildo, pantyhose hood). But it never happened before and I did not feel anything. Funny but a bit disappointing, because I do not want to lose the "content" for nothing.

I had no time to change the clothes, the wet-spot was not that big and was hidden under the t-shirt, so I simply quickly quickly collected the remaining liquid from the pantyhose with toilet paper and dried the breeches with a hair dryer.
Forgot about accumulators (for the photo camera and flash) and batteries (remote control). The remote control does not work if the antenna is not pulled out.
Just been to a big hardware store (Hornbach - well-known in DE and NL). Have some ideas. Will make a photo of what I bought for €38...
This is where energy and time go - answering mails with complaints. Going to bed...
(23 Jul 2012, 21:15 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]Just been to a big hardware store (Hornbach - well-known in DE and NL). Have some ideas. Will make a photo of what I bought for €38...

Hmm I am a bit nosy 😁 - so what did you buy there?

krinlyc
Guess what? All these expectations and preparations ended up with something like stomach flu. I was literally flat for a couple of days with high temperature and a whole body ache. Still recovering. Still have headache and a strange feeling in my stomach.

Anyway, I managed to do something. Will post in a minute.