Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Home alone fetish and self-bondage adventures and random naughty thoughts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
..and that's a wrap!

I'm finished for this 'home alone' session - great fun but at the same time (and as always) frustrating and over too soon.

It's going to take some time to write up my various (mis-)adventures and edit some photos, but here are a few more teasers to keep you going....

[attachment=7901] - who needs rope for self-bondage fun?

[attachment=7902] - plastic bag + vacuum = a) fun? Or b) frustration?

Stayed tuned for more... 😁

MJ
Thanks for sharing..

My only complaint.. MORE PICTURES!!

LOL

ca
(20 Jun 2013, 23:28 )catransvestic Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for sharing..

My only complaint.. MORE PICTURES!!

LOL

ca

Have no fear, they will be coming as soon as I have the hours free to sort them and write a few words.

MJ
Teaser of an upcoming completed session posting and bit of fun, see the attached video (sorry can't embed it - Ra, Help!):

What happens next?

https://www.xtube.com/video-watch/what-h...t-20312542

..so, what did happen next? 🤔

😁

MJ
Looking forward to the extended version!
(17 Jul 2013, 20:46 )catransvestic Wrote: [ -> ]Looking forward to the extended version!

posted enjoy

MJ
This thread has passed 100,000 views mark 😉 (Current Views: 101222)
This is this time of the year - Home alone for a couple of weeks. I haven't done much so far, but this is a short list:

o- ordered a bunch of stuff (see I am going to spend some money (fetish, bondage wish list))
o- tried to sleep with a dildo in my throat and lycra single-glove on my arms
o- tested a huge buttplug (small Crackstuffers tree-like plug).
o- prepared the play area (most important step, took me a couple of days)
o- prepared ice cubes
o- lost weight
o- improved flexibility
o- injured my knee (I can't sit on my knees, and I would avoid hogties)

Plus trainings, plus work, plus house chores.

So... Busy as always 😉
Yarggghhhh....!!!!!! I have no latex polish.... Actually, I'm not sure if the silicone spray gonna help after the chlorinated latex lost its colour. Anyway, I need to buy an effective latex right now or change plans for the self-bondage session...
Whitish/greyish latex does not look good on photos. OTOH, does anybody care what colour my latex is? While bound and wearing a hood I will not see anything anyway...

Yes I love aesthetics, but postponing, changing or cancelling bondage sessions... Mmmm.. decisions, decisions...