Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Home alone fetish and self-bondage adventures and random naughty thoughts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Never tried a real dildo as a gag, but I think it's a matter of time. Many times, while bound and dressed, I desesperately feel I need a big rubber or plastic cock as a gag. I have some homemade gags and you instantly can notice that many of these gags where trying to " copy" the classic cock shape...
Been to Gothic festival. Not as much fun as 2 years ago. Have to post images from the previous one first. And this is plan for today. Finally, seen (and smelled!) some latex.
I once told a very good friend of mine not to be naughty.
She replied 'Small girls are naughty. I'm being sexy, this is different' 😉
(30 Jul 2011, 18:20 )culmor Wrote: [ -> ]I once told a very good friend of mine not to be naughty.
She replied 'Small girls are naughty. I'm being sexy, this is different' 😉

Was she indeed? Or rather capricious? 😉
(30 Jul 2011, 18:06 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]Not as much fun as 2 years ago.

And the photos are far from ... let's say, desirable.
Ooooohhhhhh ...... .All these years I was using a wrong colour space for photos... And I thought "Why do they look that good in Photoshop and that bad on the website?".... Crap...
The last two parts of the Gothic festival are ready. Aeady 04:43. Time to jump into bed to be in time for the 3d day tomorrow.
Just returned back from the last day of "Summer Darkness". It was a bit more interesting today. The weather also helped +19 today vs +15 yesterday. Haven't see the photos yet.
The result is: 326 photos, 4.2GB
My Simon O order has just been delivered. One problem - instead of a closed mask, a mask with eyes and mouth openings was shipped. The label says "closed", so it looks like a Fetisso mistake.