Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Home alone fetish and self-bondage adventures and random naughty thoughts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(28 Aug 2012, 23:03 )catransvestic Wrote: [ -> ]How was your ice lock for the enema set up?
The enema tube was suspended on a stocking with ice by a sort of ring. Ice melts - ring slips down along with the tube, water flows.

(28 Aug 2012, 23:03 )catransvestic Wrote: [ -> ]Did your inflatable dildo fail due to too large a quanity of liquid

I just had to expel what was inside. It was unbearable.... You know, sometimes I can hold more and longer, sometimes even a small amount produces enough of cramps to not to care about possible mess...

(28 Aug 2012, 23:03 )catransvestic Wrote: [ -> ]Just want to know in case I try this in a hotel room.
Been there. Had to leave general tips to clean the rest of the mess I made. See this post: http://www.likera.com/blog/wp/archives/6293

I will post photos for both sessions. When I have time ... :-\
All latex chlorination posts are moved to http://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/showthr...p?tid=1005
Can I call bathroom breaks as "being at home alone"? 😁 Yes, the family is behind the closed door 😊

Anyway, I "invented" a quick self-bondage deep-throat session to get some relief. And today I tested (I can't call it my invention, because I think it's quite obvious) wrists to cock base method. Very effective I should say even without cinch nooses. The problem is to cut through the rope without cutting yourself. Posts follow.
Home alone! 😁

I wasn't sure it would happen, but everything is on track today, and for another 2 whole days and nights!

What devilish delights will I create?
What ridiculous roping will I endure?
What fetish fun have I got planned?

...only time will tell.

MJ
Good luck MadJack! I might have some time alone around August. Let's see if I can catch up with you πŸ˜‰
Day, or should I say 'night', one is over and I did have some fun! 😁

A teaser or two...

[attachment=7892] - zentai suit and ropes ready to wear

[attachment=7893] - and now me wearing them😁

I'm doing the routine chores around the house before starting again.

MJ
Looks very nicely and tightly packed πŸ˜‰
(19 Jun 2013, 13:41 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]Looks very nicely and tightly packed πŸ˜‰

Not as tight as 30mins ago:

[attachment=7894] - you have no idea how tight this was! 😁

Desperate for more and really getting into the zone...

Just spent 5mins with my largest dildo up my ass trying (and failing) to prompt an orgasm.

Deep into fantasy land wanting a good ass fucking whilst bound... Blush

Back to my perversions as soon as I've re-hydrated - but still wearing much of my gear 😁

MJ
(19 Jun 2013, 15:18 )madjack Wrote: [ -> ]Deep into fantasy land wanting a good ass fucking whilst bound
I would suggest both sides, but even one "external action" would make it more interesting 😁
Curses and more!

Managed to injure myself last night and that has hampered my planned sessions - nothing serious, I hope!

Also managed to mess up one video recording of my big session yesterday... what an idiot I am! 😑Blush

However, I still managed 2 HFOs and enjoyed them very much indeed! 😁

Have decided to make today's final sessions much 'lighter' and shorter.

MJ