Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Home alone fetish and self-bondage adventures and random naughty thoughts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Oh, see above, just updated my post 😊
On the way back it's a bit colder, so I'm wearig jeans, but with grey shiny pantyhose pulled up to my armpits and vIsIble when I'm sitting.
In the cabin
One thing never changes - you can easily spot Russian ladies by dull, greyish, opaque despite the low density, Β very non-healthy looking or rather (let's face it) disgusting pantyhose. I have no explanation why.
On the positive side - free and very fast Internet access in trains is a bliss!
Almost at home....

Too many things to do, but the plan is to prepare as much as possible tonight: ice in several forms, remove excessive hair, deep enema, prepare latex bed, pantyhose encasement for the night, tight clothes to prevent masturbation, but no bondage.

Tomorrow after my daily work I'm going to buy some stuff in Decathlone and Perry-Sport: silicone swimcaps and possibly some tight swimsuits. Neoprene?
Pity I did not win the latex vacuum bag again...
Finally! I'm at home! Sooooooo tired ....
But now you can start 😊
(23 Jul 2012, 12:49 )B1u3 Wrote: [ -> ]But now you can start
Very true πŸ˜‰ So, let's count: clean in- and outside, no hair from toes almost to the waist, small ice blocks are ready.

As planned, spent the night pantyhose-encased with two small one-piece (not water-polo) swimsuit - one worn the other way around, the other one normally (never tried? try!)

During the "cleaning procedure" was gagged with a rubber 4,5x16 dildo fixed in place with a pantyhose hood. At the beginning I could not get it in, but the tight lycra hood slowly made its work πŸ˜‰

Currently wearing shiny pantyhose, old water-polo swimsuit and rubber shorts, but need to go to the shop, so changing to something more publicly acceptable ;-P