Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

pueraria mirifica
Best Up Size Bust Care Breast Enhancement Cream Breast Enlargement Promote Female Hormones Breast Lift Firming Massage Cream
$4.24-28%

mirabelle lingerie
MIRABELLE Female Underwear Lace Bra and Panty Set Garter G-string Luxury Lingerie Sets for Women Patchwork Intimate Outfit
$13.07-29%

sex toy vibrator
Vibrating Cock Ring Dual Penis Ring With Tongue Clitoral Stimulator For Couple Stronger Erection Enhancing Vibrators Sex Toys
$20.56

tpe penis
Realistic Translucent Soft Cup Huge Jelly Big Dildo Sex Toys Shop For Woman Men Vagina Anal Fake Dick Erotic Butt Penis Massage
$69.08-3%

anal balls
56cm Anal Beads Orgasm Vagina Plug Play Pull Ring Ball Anal Stimulator Butt Beads Plug Sex Toys For Adult Men Women Gay Anus Toy
$4.80

leohex
LEOHEX Sexy Women Shiny One Piece Skin Bodysuit Cosplay Catsuit Jumpsuits Stretch bodystocking Spandex plus size MEN Zentai Suit
$572.89-29%

pvc stockings
Polyester Leather Long Socks Shiny Spandex PVC Thigh-High Stockings Patent Leather Thigh Leather Socks Women
$6.04

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Home alone fetish and self-bondage adventures and random naughty thoughts
(17 Mar 2020, 16:51 )bondagetom1 Wrote: Add a helmet next time? 😊
😂
Forget the helmet. Bubble wrap encasement bondage! 😂😔
(17 Mar 2020, 20:23 )The inspector Wrote: Forget the helmet. Bubble wrap encasement bondage! 😂😔

Bubble_Wrap_Boy___ThatcherJoe_-_YouTube.png     bubble-wrapped-person.jpg   

Safe, but not sexy..

Lol Lol Lol

MJ
(17 Mar 2020, 23:30 )madjack Wrote:
(17 Mar 2020, 20:23 )The inspector Wrote: Forget the helmet. Bubble wrap encasement bondage! 😂😔

Safe, but not sexy..

Lol Lol Lol

MJ
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Anyhow! Let’s not hijack Like Ra’s post anymore than we have.
(17 Mar 2020, 23:54 )The inspector Wrote: Anyhow! Let’s not hijack Like Ra’s post anymore than we have.
Basically, nothing happened after that. Next night I was dressed in pantyhose on legs and arms, swimsuits. My legs were bound just like on the photos above. Then our cat climbed into the bed and the rest was abandoned.

Again, all the "funny activity" happened a couple of days before during and one day after the full moon (I checked aferwards). Whatever that means. That was also the reason for creating the "orgasm calendar" - in my case the correlation is quite pronounced, regardless if I'm alone or not.
"Again, all the "funny activity" happened a couple of days before during and one day after the full moon (I checked aferwards). Whatever that means. That was also the reason for creating the "orgasm calendar" - in my case the correlation is quite pronounced, regardless if I'm alone or not...."

Interesting.  Any other conclusions regarding any member ? In my case I've noticed that I have high and low period regarding "my needs" but  it never came up on my mind to relate  that with the moon phase.

Слава Україні

"We who have seen war, will never stop seeing it. In the silence of the night, we will always hear the screams. So this is our story, for we were soldiers once, and young."

Joe Galloway

(18 Mar 2020, 10:07 )Vixien Wrote: Interesting.  Any other conclusions regarding any member ?
That's the thread: https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/showth...p?tid=2114

But nobody tracked lost interest / found interest periods, though. But it'spossible! 😉
(18 Mar 2020, 16:12 )Like Ra Wrote:
(18 Mar 2020, 10:07 )Vixien Wrote: Interesting.  Any other conclusions regarding any member ?
That's the thread: https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/showth...p?tid=2114

But nobody tracked lost interest / found interest periods, though. But it'spossible! 😉

Can you add moon phases into the previous months in calendar ?  In that way it will be easy to relate. Now, I'm really interested.

Слава Україні

"We who have seen war, will never stop seeing it. In the silence of the night, we will always hear the screams. So this is our story, for we were soldiers once, and young."

Joe Galloway

Done! BTW, just figured out, that my "last two orgasms" in Feb happened during the full moon.
Need to analyze mine....
Huh, tempus fugit... I've started at October 2017

3 on New moon,  1 on Full moon.

Слава Україні

Joe Galloway

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
What is a fetish? Your Fetish or is it a fetish? Tinker D 13 4,444 27 Dec 2023, 22:36
Last Post: Pseudo_Sissy
Family, friends, colleagues and fetish moments or Home together. Like Ra 65 57,708 17 Jul 2023, 20:15
Last Post: madjack
What Naughty Thing Are You Doing Right Now? LeotardLover 5 1,370 22 Feb 2020, 11:13
Last Post: The inspector
Make your own naughty fleshy-items... TightSlip 5 2,315 11 Sep 2018, 13:41
Last Post: Like Ra