Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Home alone fetish and self-bondage adventures and random naughty thoughts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Nothing naughty is going on here. 95% busy with my work. Trying to do as much as possible to free up some time later.
(23 Jul 2011, 12:31 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]Ordered a dildo set and a standard Fetisso latex hood with only nose openings from Simon O. The automatic reply says: "The delivery time is 5-7 weeks in the moment."

TTBM, remember the 3 days you mentioned? Ha-ha...

Hmmm... The order has been sent today... Not bad...
I do not have a place at home where I can make "vertical" photos. For the "horizontal" ones I use my bed. The background is always too messy and/or distracting. This is the reason why I stopped shooting any tutorials. I made a couple during my business trips (will publish a couple), but I have more ideas.
(27 Jul 2011, 20:12 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]I do not have a place at home where I can make "vertical" photos. For the "horizontal" ones I use my bed. The background is always too messy and/or distracting. This is the reason why I stopped shooting any tutorials. I made a couple during my business trips (will publish a couple), but I have more ideas.

Hi,

I use "helfende Hände" You can buy them in a tool shop. Its for pressing things to the ceiling, if you miss a hand.
I use two of them with a sheet between to hide things ...

krinlyc
At last!

All chores are completed, animal fed and watered and I'm ready to go.

Aeady dressed in my two favorite cat/body suits, plus one pair of pantyhose and a black lycra body. Ass is plugged, camera is set, ice cubes are waiting to be used and doors are locked.

Did I mention I was 'home alone today?' 😁

To be rather crude - my cock is urging me to indulge in some play time. My challange will be to see how long I can force myself to last (and I'm very, very turned on right about now!).

Wish me luck!

MJ
An ideal mask for dildo gagging?

[attachment=3774]
(28 Jul 2011, 11:55 )madjack Wrote: [ -> ]... animal fed and watered ...
... camera is set ...

Two most important things 😉
Found two related photos:

[attachment=3775] [attachment=3776]
Hey! I'm back....

That was fun and frustrating all in one go - now I've got to find time to write it down and sort out some photos Rolleyes

And the forum seems to have been taken over by a bunch of morons posting junk... I can see why Ra gets a little frustarted at times.

MJ
Yeah, I banned several dozens of these morons and deleted several hundreds of not activated accounts today. They are clever, I've just discovered that they were trying to appear on the 1st page and in search engines via birthday notifier (disabled).

Probably will have to activate Akismet (anti-SPAM plugin) for the time being. I do not like it because it sometimes bans for no reason.