Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Home alone fetish and self-bondage adventures and random naughty thoughts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Oh, by the way, TTD, I have those off-white old nylon-only pantyhose on my hands 😉 No, no holes for fingers. Totally encased 😉
With "the old pantyhose" I guess you mean the ones by the old Dutch company GERZON?
You are such a die-hard ultra-super fetishist. One of the worst cases I'v come across....
TTD
(03 Aug 2010, 18:13 )TTD Wrote: [ -> ]With "the old pantyhose" I guess you mean the ones by the old Dutch company GERZON?
Yeah, these ones 😉
The ring gag, I ordered some time ago, has just arrived.

Some thoughts after a very quick test:

o- 5cm is very wide! (the internal diameter is 4cm)
o- It does keep you mouth open ;-D
o- the ring must be rubberized or covered with leather, but that will further increase the diameter
o- Open gags have nothing to do with deep throating! Moreover, they make deep-throating VERY difficult (ha-ha! Surprise!)
o- The bottom line - I agree with TTD (again), so far, I would say "no" to ring gags (but I wanted to try anyway 😉
... back to lunch and work ...

Rats, had to take pantyhose off my arms when the postman arrived ... But now I can make some food 😉
(03 Aug 2010, 18:13 )TTD Wrote: [ -> ]You are such a die-hard ultra-super fetishist. One of the worst cases I'v come across....

Is it good or bad? 😁
VERY good.
But you knew that allready didn't you....?
Playing the rubber-maid again. Cleaning the house encased in tight rubber: transparent latex shorts with a sheath with a tube, latex tights, latex surfsuit and rubber gloves. Everything must me clean and "well hidden" before my family is back 😉
(03 Aug 2010, 21:14 )TTD Wrote: [ -> ]VERY good.
But you knew that aeady didn't you....?

( .... oh... those psychologists ... )

Yes, I did, but I wanted to hear that explicitly 😁

(to other psychologists and psychiatrists who might see this thread: yes, I'm a pervert and fetishist and I love that, and do not try to cure me. And yes, I love enemas and just had a huge one before getting into the rubber 😁 😉

.. and now back to the chores! ...

(Any ideas on how to spice it up a little bit more? )
Did I mention that I'm plugged as well? From both sides. 15x4cm (no published photos yet) and http://www.likera.com/eq/plugs/plug2.php .

I'm sitting on one of them right now. (And about to explode).

Back to work...