Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Home alone fetish and self-bondage adventures and random naughty thoughts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Free WiFi should be everywhere. Especially where you may be stuck for some time with nothing to do.

When I'm back from vacation I will have another proper look at adding a mobile version of the site.

I aeady made one attempt, but it was not stable and predictable. Also I did not receive any feedback on how it looked/worked. So I abandoned the idea.

Back to deep-throating.

You noticed on the last photo in this thread, that I've got duplicate set of enema dildos, didn't you? 😉 The idea was to use the new ones to test what spot they reach in the depth of my throat.

If I could breath through the pipe, the tip is above the larynx and passing any liquids through the pipe would be dangerous.

The results:

o- I can breath through both 13 and 15cm long dildos.

o- The internal pipe is too stiff for "comfortable swallowing". I could barely shove the 4x15cm one down.

o- I need an enema plug with the following parameters: diameter - 3-3.5cm, length - at least 17cm. I can think of Elypse ones only.

Any suggestions/ideas?
Anybody thought about self-bondage in a public toilet? I had to wait three hours in an almost deserted airport.
A pair of legs in barely visible very slightly shimmering (under the direct lights) pantyhose and black high-heeled (at least 10cm) sandals were walking in front of me. Nice. ;-P
Ahhh... at last I'm able to devote some time to my persoanl life!

The world has gone crazy and senior managers seem to have forgotten why people need to work - it's not that I live to work, I work to live! Everything went a little mad over the last few months and I was bombarded with 'I need this yesterday' type demands (not requests!) 😡 , so when I had the opportunity for few weeks with the loved ones I literally switched off and tuned out of everything but family & closest friends.😁

But I'm back now and full of life and naughty ideas!

I might even have a few days 'home alone' towards the end of this month - so fingers crossed for some seriously kinky playtime. Yahoo

MJ
Same problem here. A bit overworked and overtrained - no naughty ideas at all and no incentives. So most changes here are related to the technical part.

I will have a short vacation, which I hope will alter my attitude 😉
I share your pain.... 😟

Have posted a story that might cheer you up and inspire greater things?

Home Alone Fantasy Fiction

It's not a short story, but was inspired by comments you made some time ago and I think you might enjoy it 😁

MJ
Still on a vacation with my family, but I will have two weeks just for myself (and my work, actually), so I'm aeady thinking about how not to waste them 😉
(14 Jul 2012, 19:42 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]Still on a vacation with my family, but I will have two weeks just for myself (and my work, actually), so I'm aeady thinking about how not to waste them 😉

I'm sooooo jealous that you might have some proper time 'home alone' 😁

Not having any such luck myself, even the odd hour or two I do get seems to coincide with either a list of urgent things to do (self-bondage is a low priority right now) or, even worse, a lack of enthusiasm for a session! 🤔

The later (my enthusiasm, or lack of) is by far the most troubling... I suspect it is down to not having the time for a 'proper' session and my reluctance to rush something that I want to savour over hours not minutes. I used to enjoy the short sessions (less than an hour from start to everything packed/hidden away again) but now I seem to find all sorts of reasons not to play... Cray

I'm looking forwards to one of your great postings to re-ignite my self-bondage passions 😁

Have fun

MJ
He, you read my mind. This is exactly what I'm afraid of - lack of interest. I still remember my utter disappointment when I wasted a whole month...

Anyway, several months ago I bought a new silver zentai suit, a new shiny lycra bondage bag with internal sleeves (the sleeves can not be used in self-bondage), no idea how to use them.

BTW, I still need to buy myself a birthday present. As always, I had no time to be in time :-D I want a vacuum latex body bag. Or a Realise swimsuit.