Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Home alone fetish and self-bondage adventures and random naughty thoughts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Looks like I will not have "home alone" time this year.
In August I was home alone for a couple of hours and made some photos of myself in Realise swimsuits, zentai, etc. And guess what? I can't find them anymore!!!! It was a very busy time (hm, always...) and I do not even remember if I saved the photos on the disks. Also I can't find one SD card. So, several possibilities:

o- the photos are still on that card
o- the photos were on another card, but I deleted them accidentally
o- I copied them somewhere else

Speaking of demotivators.... 😕
(14 Jun 2014, 00:00 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]Looks like I will not have "home alone" time this year.

Hotel room?
Actually, I had three days. Tried to get maximum out of them. Lost almost 3 kilos 😁
I'm trying not to get too excited, but....

There is a good chance of having a whole weekend (2 nights and days) home alone in October. Yahoo

All still to be confirmed but am aeady getting aching balls from thinking about all the things I would love to do!😁

Countdown for eBay and on-line shopping aeady lined up - who'd have thought that self-bondage needed such careful planning and timelines? 😋

MJ
(25 Sep 2014, 11:02 )madjack Wrote: [ -> ]who'd have thought that self-bondage needed such careful planning and timelines? 😋
MJ
Everyone who ever did selfbondage? 😇
Months of thinking and buying stuff, days of planning, 4 hours of preparing, 1-2 hours in bondage, 4 hours of cleaning-up, days of photo-processing 😁
A quick update - I did get my 2 days home alone and I did play, but...

- I didn't play as much as I had planned or wished
- I couldn't get the motivation (too tired, too busy, too old 🤔 )
- 'normal' life got in the way
- Some things didn't go at all to plan
- Some went much better than expected
- I had a real comedy moment 😇

...but most importantly I had FUN 😁

I hope to write up my exploits this week and find a few images to share (maybe a video too)

MJ
(27 Oct 2014, 20:41 )madjack Wrote: [ -> ]- I had a real comedy moment 😇

I can't wait! We need to hear all about it!
I'm busy writing up my adventure but have posted a few teaser images to get your juices flowing 😁

enjoy

MJ