Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Home alone fetish and self-bondage adventures and random naughty thoughts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(03 Aug 2010, 23:35 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ](And about to explode)

(And I have! 😁)

Back to work!
Some more selfbondage teasers for you.

This is from Session 74 with an anal hook

[attachment=891]

Special hi-rez vacation version.
And another one. I'm wearing Ultra Shimmery Danskin pantyhose underneath DIM fishnets (and latex leotard). The anal hook is under the clothes, so you can't see it. The rope from the hook goes all the way up through the leotard and dog collar.

[attachment=892]
And from the deep throat single glove self-bondage session (see above).

Note, the 15x4cm dildo is completely in my throat! And the condom hood keeps it there.

[attachment=893] [attachment=894]
Off to the airport. See you all later! Play safe!
There is at least one good thing about airports - girls in shiny pantyhose!

And (as you have probably guessed) I'm wearing shiny pantyhose too. With capri, so, fully visible.

Just got through the security gate. Was not asked for the X-ray inspection. Not wearing enough clothes apparently 😉
Wi-Fi rules! What a time killer!
(04 Aug 2010, 17:20 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]And another one. I'm wearing Ultra Shimmery Danskin pantyhose underneath DIM fishnets (and latex leotard). The anal hook is under the clothes, so you can't see it. The rope from the hook goes all the way up through the leotard and dog collar.

Jealous! And just a little worried about myself...

...why?

Becuase I've just spent the last 5 minutes zooming in on your ass to see if I could spot the anal hook under your clothing!Blush

Couldn't see any 'tell-tale' bulge, but think I can see your remote for the camera!

Still jealous about the anal hook though!😁

MJ
(05 Aug 2010, 10:08 )madjack Wrote: [ -> ]Becuase I've just spent the last 5 minutes zooming in on your ass to see if I could spot the anal hook under your clothing!Blush

He-he 😉 No, you won't see it. It's well hidden between the cheecks and under the clothes. But it's definitely there.
We (my family and I) are back from vacation. That means that the "Home alone" thread updates will have to wait until I'm "home alone" again 😉

Hmm.. what about "Home together" thread? About fetishes in your every day's life? With family, kids, friends and co-workers around?