Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Home alone fetish and self-bondage adventures and random naughty thoughts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(13 May 2015, 15:53 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]
(12 May 2015, 11:59 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]
(12 May 2015, 06:40 )madjack Wrote: [ -> ]If I cum a second time then I'm going to try something really naughty and 'force' myself to swallow my juices
"Collect" your cum in a condom, twist the tip with fluid so it does not spill, turn the condom inside out and put in on a gag (not too tight). During a session it will unwrap inside you mouth... I used this method for deep-throating a dildo ;P

Now with some photos:

I get it! But with that length of gag (how I wish I could deep throat that length!) do you still taste it?

MJ
(13 May 2015, 16:11 )madjack Wrote: [ -> ]how I wish I could deep throat that length
I do remember that you managed a longer one πŸ˜‰

(13 May 2015, 16:11 )madjack Wrote: [ -> ]do you still taste it?
Yes, it's everywhere 😁
Super intense session just ended - after nearly 2 hours!

[attachment=14988] - (still shot from the video) if anyone had found me like that (after nearly an hour of on/off vibe torment), well... lets just say I wouldn't have minded at all!

More to come (and cum; Ra has given me an idea or two and I so want to try them out)Β 

MJ
I was thinking about using an inflatable ball or pillow for selfbondage, but ended up lifting one side of the bed I was bound to by 15cm. 20-25cm should be more fun πŸ˜‹
Just enjoyed a 'deep throat or suffer' scene - rather pathetic deep throating by some standards, but letting go wasn't an option to be taken lightlyΒ πŸ˜‰

[attachment=14989]

..and I still can't cum today!

Not that that's going to stop the enema I'm due to suffer πŸ˜‹

MJ
Oh dear! It was all going so well....

My enema session late last night nearly ended very badly, but fortunately I'm ok and still hopeful for some more play time today.

[attachment=14990] - everything was fine at this point (another snapshot from my video) but things went wrong soon afterwards. I shall reveal all when I can write up my adventures.

As always I would remind everyone to 'play safe'

MJ
Wow, now I'm very curious....
(14 May 2015, 09:30 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]Wow, now I'm very curious....

It was a case of getting carried away in the moment... all will become clear. Secret

I've finished for the this 'home alone' session - just 4hrs of cleaning and packing/hiding away to do!

My penultimate session went the way of many this week and left me wondering if I'd over-complicated things or simply tried too hard.
In short it went from this:
[attachment=14993]
to this:
[attachment=14992] - No harm done, but frustrating as much as anything else.

I'll be off-line for a few days (family first) but hope to start posting my stories soon (over 200Gb of video and photos to sort through CrazyΒ  )

Play safe

MJ
(13 May 2015, 15:27 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]
(13 May 2015, 11:58 )madjack Wrote: [ -> ]the strongest fantasies of being fucked by a cock...

Yes, I wish it was a real cock and real bondage:

I missed this post! Wow, love that look 😁 

Agree it would be so much more intense if the bondage was stringent and the cock more 'real' (not necessarily attached to a person, but growing and swelling into your mouth like a real cock would)

MJ
Isn't it funny, but I've been unable to play for months until my week alone and then suddenly I have another chance to play... and play I did! 😁

Teaser of my quick, but very fun, encasement session:

[attachment=15199] - now, where do I put my arm again?

My self-bondage mojo is back and I'm planning more sessions when I can get the chance

MJ