Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Home alone fetish and self-bondage adventures and random naughty thoughts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Yes, yes, yes, yes, I know.... Strange feeling... One of those periods when "nothing comes out" and anything related to a particular activity or subject takes helluva efforts and time with almost no result. And suddenly you begin to make progress in a completely different area. Or you begin to enjoy the extra time you get from abandoning the temporarily unsuccessful activity. Or another unexpected bunch of urgent stuff appears out of nowhere. And you know that you have to go back to your old projects which did not make any progress since you left them, and the todo list has grown up, and you clearly understand, that you have to put on hold something else to make another attempt to catch up the train that left weeks, months, years ago...

Anyway, I'm slowly returning back 😉 And I will post about it. But all posts should be in the proper order, clearly written, accompanied with pictures, complete and almost perfect. See the next problem, doctor? 😁
BTW, while I was on a short virtual leave, the other forum I maintain was SPAMmed and trolled. You can never relax and enjoy the things you once created, can you? 😁

Frustrations, frustrations...
Well here is a strange thing - I had the entire weekend home alone and did... nothing! 😟

I had great plans for prolonged sessions with multiple video angles and complex scenarios, but didn't even pull on a pair of tights or tie a single knot.

I'm not sure what went wrong (maybe 'what didn't go right' would be better?) or why my libido was so low - very odd indeed. 🤔

Maybe I'll have more fun next time 😕

MJ
I used to feel very disappointed, but now I'm learning to follow the intuition. If it does not go - do not force it.
(29 Oct 2013, 13:59 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]I used to feel very disappointed, but now I'm learning to follow the intuition. If it does not go - do not force it.

Very wise advice and almost exactly the thought process I went through over the weekend - You can't force yourself to become aroused, so do something else that gives you pleasure instead (like watching a movie).

MJ
OTOH, I devised a couple of ways into a selfbondage session. You can put some "proper" clothes on (add a chastity device, since you are not excited anyway 😉 ) and continue with what you were busy with, then something in (do not interrupt your activity), then add a gag. And you are "there". Slowly, though.

Another way is to begin the preparation. Clean up the room, prepare the place, lay out the tools, clothes, etc. You do not have to dive into the session, but IF the mood is finally switched on, you have everything ready.
I dated a girl who really liked the idea of dominating me and some light bondage. I eventually decided I was destined for something better, so I broke up with her. I really regret that decision 😟 We would probably be having very active weekends together 😟
Teaser alert:

After months (and I do mean months ❗ ) of no fetish fun at all I finally found myself with a few hours of guaranteed home alone time and a desire to play.

Not enough time for a 'proper' session, but I just had to try on the black dress I brought before Christmas

[attachment=10568]

More to follow

MJ
Aha, I remember the dress you mentioned ages ago 😉 BTW, I still did not try on the latex pantyhose I received in September.... Transparent blue with back seams...
Neither time, nor mood...
(21 Mar 2014, 13:24 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]Aha, I remember the dress you mentioned ages ago 😉 BTW, I still did not try on the latex pantyhose I received in September.... Transparent blue with back seams...
Neither time, nor mood...

Yes, same here - who needs a CB6000 when you can get the same effect from work and 'normal' life? 😟

I'm finding that even if I do get time away from the stress of work I just need to chill out and relax, spend time with loved ones and do all the 'normal' stuff I haven't been able to. Fetish playtime is a rare opportunity - makes for some ball-aching commutes when I day dream though! 😁

MJ