Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Home alone fetish and self-bondage adventures and random naughty thoughts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(11 Jul 2016, 14:16 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]After some time had to take the gag out. Then the leg cuffs (the cat said "meouw, where is my meat?"). Back to work, (un?)fortunatley the masturbation is not possible at the moment.... I have a conference call in 40minutes, the e-plug is still powered...

I have also run conference calls wearing tights, heels, Lycra and plugged (my office chair has a small stain to show where the lube soaked through Blush ), .. but never bound. Now there is a naughty thought and it would make those interminable calls more 'interesting'.

Unfortunately although I can work from home I would need to be home alone to carry out this fantasy.  

My own home alone adventures ended prematurely due to unexpected visits from friends (fastest fetish clear up ever!) and delayed tradesmen needing access to complete some work. 😟

On top of that I was so exhausted by the 'real world' distractions I hardly played at all.... sniff! Sad

MJ
(11 Jul 2016, 14:36 )madjack Wrote: [ -> ]My own home alone adventures ended prematurely due to unexpected visits from friends (fastest fetish clear up ever!) and delayed tradesmen needing access to complete some work.
Arrrghhh... I hate when this happens....
I survived the call, still e-stimmed... What an amazing box....
Added handcuffs (in front). Now the things are different....
Adding photos (it's not easy with cuffed hands)

[attachment=19543][attachment=19544][attachment=19545]
3 hours of fun, and the batteries are almost dead. This is the "equipment":

[attachment=19546] [attachment=19547]

The chastity cage is still on, so not on the photo 😉
And speaking of the home alone time. Looks like I will be working the second weekend in a row...
Am I tempting fate?

It looks like I'm going to get 3 days and nights of home alone time at the end of this month (October) and I'm aeady getting excited 😁

The big question is: Have I left it too late to buy an E-Stim from Aliexpress and have it arrive in time?

MJ
Borderline I'd say.... You may get lucky... But it may turn up just after you wanted it too.
I have try estim but plug, but instead of estim device, I'd connecetd it to a TENS device which have 12 modes and separate power regulator. None of the modes was pleasant, on the contrary , the sensation was unpleasant, on some modes very.... 😟