Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Home alone fetish and self-bondage adventures and random naughty thoughts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well, that didn't quite go as expected Blush

Half way around the supermarket my butt plug decied it wanted out! Imagine a feeling similar to that of an enema, with the same urges...

I managed to pay for my purchases and get back to the car before anything disasterous happened (I did sit on a wall at one point, to push the plug back in!) - PHEW!

Sorted myself out and now re-plugged and re-pantyhosed.

Here are a few teasers from this morning's session for you to enjoy:

[attachment=2899]

[attachment=2900]

I'm off for some more fun 😁

MJ
Fun indeed! There was no any crotch rope or karada, I suppose?
(19 Mar 2011, 20:15 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]Fun indeed! There was no any crotch rope or karada, I suppose?

Not this time - I don't use a karada very often, and a crotch rope would have got in the way for this scenario.

Just finished another session(and an attempted vacuum session that didn't work, so abandoned it) this time on my office chair. Great fun but a silly mistake meant it didn't quite deliver. No orgasm yet today.. getting frustrated... but in a nice way😉

Either video camera or PC playing up so no photo's just yet (video looks cool, but can't download to PC)

I fancy a nice hogtie now... after a drink and some food

MJ
The best laid plans of mice and men....

I didn't feel sexy when I awoke this morning, far from it. I'm suffering from a pounding headache and even moving around makes me feel sick. Just one of those things, I guess. 😟

So no sessions today, just putting all my gear away and cleaning up (I need to write an artical on the amazing mess my sessions seem to leave behind them).

I shall relax, take a walk and see if that helps - also get more fluids in, possibly I'm de-hydrated?

MJ

Could be anything. I suffered a terrible headache last Saturday. Could be not enough sleep, overtraining, low atmospheric pressure, but Nurofen 400 helped within 30 min 😉
And yes, cleaning up.... It ruins almost all the fun...
MadJack, off topic but bizarrely enough we have identical taste in beds...

[attachment=2945]

Very convenient for bondage purposes 😉
(20 Mar 2011, 21:59 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]Very convenient for bondage purposes 😉

...which is why I brought it (actually the GF wanted it too - I didn't complain) 😁

MJ
Er, so did I and the at the time GF...I have to wonder how many others did the same thing...

Be aware, the metal doesn't actually doesn't go very far into the woodwork, only a few mill. We managed to get a replacement headboard by claiming it must have been damaged in transit (splinters of timber had aeady pinged of the face of the head-board to be fair...