Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Home alone fetish and self-bondage adventures and random naughty thoughts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Today's update, so far...

Feeling very decadent today, why? Because so far today I have run 3 conference calls whilst wearing tights and a Lycra body, plus my new pink cock butt plug... during one call I was very distracted as I bounced up and down on my office chair 😇

Before anyone asks I am working from home, so it's not like I'm butt-fucking myself in a large office! 😁

Now about to up-grade to the biggest plug in my collection, and have another call in 15mins.... ooooooohhhhhhhh!

MJ
Do not forget to put pantyhose on your arms 😉
OOOOOHHHHHHHHH my goodness! Shok

I was rushing to get the big plug in before my next meeting (which would be my last for the day), so just lubed it up and pushed it in!

WOW! It feet a lot bigger than any of my others and has a series of 'bulges' - dear goodness those felt AWESOME going in Blush

I really struggled for the next 80mins on the call - my ass was being stretched like never before and my cock was oozing pre-cum.... it was amazing.

The whole experience left me so aroused that I've just rushed away to fulfil two of my personal self-bondage challenges and had huge fun doing them! Postings will follow I promise.

The purple beast is still in my ass, and I'm still wearing tights and Lycra... I'm having fun today! 😁

MJ

Ps. still haven't cum yet - so getting very close to the heady heights of just wanting a good fucking, by anyone.
This is getting intense...

Have now been wearing tights and plugged constantly for over 12hrs (ok - so I had to un-plug for a 5min toilet break, but that was it); all the day working, then a trip to the shops and also to vote! (I wonder if that is a 'first'? Could I be the only man in the UK to have voted in an election, dressed in tights with a butt plug up his ass?

I've also attempted another two challenges - with interesting results.

So 4 down today - teasers below or you could wait... 😉

So far today I've worn 5 different pairs of tights, a pantyhose bodysuit, a Lycra body, 3 pairs of cuffs, rope, chains, high-heels, two different butt plugs, gags and various other fetish items... all felt wonderful. 😁

I'm now sitting planning a serious session now (ass still stuffed - grief that plug feels so deep, and soooo good!) - taking in some fluids and carbs to sustain me, wondering what bondage I would like and if I should cum during the session.. tempting 😋

MJ
(22 May 2014, 21:08 )madjack Wrote: [ -> ]Have now been wearing tights and plugged constantly for over 12hrs
And even longer. I wear tights 24hours a day (especially when it's warm). And as far as I remember I was plugged close to 24 hours.
(22 May 2014, 21:08 )madjack Wrote: [ -> ]dressed in tights
With shorts? 😋

Just got back home after a training. Shower, pantyhose + water-polo swimsuit on, then yoga.
Finally finished my session around 02:00am... exhausted but happy 😁

One of the most intense self-bondage days I've enjoyed in years

My plans had be to sleep in bondage or at least encased, but I was so tired that I simply rolled into bed and slept..

Busy work day ahead - so fetish fun might be limited 😟

MJ
(23 May 2014, 09:58 )madjack Wrote: [ -> ]One of the most intense self-bondage days I've enjoyed in years
Sounds exciting! 😉
(23 May 2014, 13:16 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]
(23 May 2014, 09:58 )madjack Wrote: [ -> ]One of the most intense self-bondage days I've enjoyed in years
Sounds exciting! 😉

And more teasers from that session..

Show Content

....I'm aching all over 😁

MJ
Well, my home alone time has ended with more of a whimper than a bang.

No more sessions and little fetish play before 'normality' returned to my life. It took me hours to tidy away my gear and tidy up Rolleyes

I have hugely enjoyed the freedom to play when and how I wanted, plus the opportunity to wear fetish clothing for hours at a time (personal records set for wearing tights, high-heels and butt plugs 😁 )
- there where a few 'failures' as well; the plastic bags I brought are huge but open along the 'long' side and so won't work without modification, my head-harness gag is rubbish and needs replacing and all 3 of my zentai/pantyhose bodysuits also need replacing (worn out and torn/laddered)
All I have to do now is write up my experiences, edit the videos and photos.... and plan for the next time. 😇

MJ
(26 May 2014, 07:14 )madjack Wrote: [ -> ]It took me hours to tidy away my gear and tidy up
I hate this part....