Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Home alone fetish and self-bondage adventures and random naughty thoughts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It's bit cold today. Wearing a shorty neoprene wetsuit with tights.
All these sport wet-/surf-/catsuits have one serious design flaw - short rear zip instead of long front one. Difficult to put on/off and you have to undress completely to go to a toilet.
... trying not to fall asleep in front of my monitors ...
No wind - no chlorinating.

BTW, I think I caught a cold. Being ill twice within two weeks was not planned...

Obviously chlorine kills all life around except the bacteria I would it to kill šŸ˜‰
(05 Aug 2012, 12:43 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]No wind - no chlorinating.

BTW, I think I caught a cold. Being ill twice within two weeks was not planned...

Obviously chlorine kills all life around except the bacteria I would it to kill šŸ˜‰

Have a care Ra! Chlorine is a nasty chemical and even the sexiest latex isn't worth risking your health for.Dodgy

Hopefully your condition is nothing worse than the dreaded 'man flu' that afflicts the more testicular amongst the population of the world! šŸ˜‰
Iā€™m just getting over a bad case of the summer version myself and all thoughts of fun have been restricted to the internet and imagination, not reality (no energy, no desire, no chance!). šŸ˜Ÿ

Looking forwards to your speedy recovery and, hopefully, full colour posting of your newest SB adventure! šŸ˜

MJ
Silence is.... worrying šŸ˜Ÿ

No postings is also a concern.... Confused

I trust the mighty Ra is simply too busy or having to much fun to type?

MJ
It does not matter how many "free" weeks you have, it's never enough and it's always too much. You feel simultaneously both extremely alone and that you haven't had enough time to play.

I spent way too much time trying to chlorinate all latex stuff I have, I had too much to do for my work, I had to do lots of home chores like house cleaning, gardening, etc.

Anyway, almost at 5AM I managed to play with one of scenarios I though about for month - delayed enema while sleeping in bondage. It did not went good, but it was not planned as a proper full-scale self-bondage sessions, but rather as a proof-of-concept iteration.

I made some photos, but not as many as planned - my remote control battery died right before the session. But I decided to "dive in" anyway instead of waiting for 3 hours until the shops are open.

This is the basics:

o- one ice lock between bound wrists and the bed
o- another ice-lock to release the enema
o- the ice blocks are the same for both locks, but the enema one is a bit warmed up placed in a thin nylon sock instead of a thick cotton one, so the enema should be released earlier.
o- the rest is latex encasement, latex sleeping back, locked latex leotard, locked latex hood with an inflatable gag connected to a piss-condom.

It was quite difficult to get in and impossible to fall asleep. Then the enema was released too early šŸ˜ Ohhhh... cramps, cramps, pain.... And then cleaning, cleaning, cleaning .....

Anyway, the idea worked. It was one of those cases when during and right after you think - "No way! Never again! I stepped on the same rakes!" but then - that was cool! I must tie myself tighter to prevent early escaping (I could reach the ice-lock and speed up melting ... the cramps were unbearable ... and the mess was .... oooohhhh).
Yes! Ra is back with tales of daring do!

And what a tale! It sounds like you 'stayed bound AND suffered' rather than the more usual 'stay bound OR suffer'!

(28 Aug 2012, 12:16 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]It does not matter how many "free" weeks you have, it's never enough and it's always too much. You feel simultaneously both extremely alone and that you haven't had enough time to play.

Copy that! It is almost always the same. Home alone does not = fun, fun and more fun. It usually means work, work and more work just to do all the things that your partner and family usually do.

(28 Aug 2012, 12:16 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]I made some photos, but not as many as planned - my remote control battery died right before the session. But I decided to "dive in" anyway instead of waiting for 3 hours until the shops are open.

Anything you might like to share would be great. I recognise the "dive in" approach to a session only too well. Often that's what happens to me and all my planning and fantasies go out of the window! šŸ˜‰

(28 Aug 2012, 12:16 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]It was quite difficult to get in and impossible to fall asleep. Then the enema was released too early šŸ˜ Ohhhh... cramps, cramps, pain.... And then cleaning, cleaning, cleaning .....

Lol ...but isn't that what self-bondage fantasies are often about? All tied up and helpless to prevent something happening to us? Diablo

(28 Aug 2012, 12:16 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]Anyway, the idea worked. It was one of those cases when during and right after you think - "No way! Never again! I stepped on the same rakes!" but then - that was cool! I must tie myself tighter to prevent early escaping (I could reach the ice-lock and speed up melting ... the cramps were unbearable ... and the mess was .... oooohhhh).

Lol - but really good to hear such an honest retelling of your experience.

Which enema plug did you use? Was it part of the 'leakage' problem or was that inevitable (with an evil grin across my face as I type!) .

As always you've inspired me to have another go at something more complex than a simple session, but finding time is always the issue.

Great session

MJ
(28 Aug 2012, 16:17 )madjack Wrote: [ -> ]'stayed bound AND suffered'
Not for very long, though. The whole session was supposed to be very short because of almost no time (I cinched the wrist loop at around 7:30AM on Monday).

(28 Aug 2012, 16:17 )madjack Wrote: [ -> ]just to do all the things that your partner and family usually do.
Exactly!

(28 Aug 2012, 16:17 )madjack Wrote: [ -> ]Was it part of the 'leakage' problem or was that inevitable (with an evil grin across my face as I type!)
That was absolutely inevitable. I could not hold it in, I would explode. And I actually did - the inflatable plug was the weakest link despite latex briefs, latex pantyhose and latex leotard šŸ˜

Fortunately I was really good gagged - I think I was pretty much loud šŸ˜
Great stuff...

How was your ice lock for the enema set up? I've tried to visualize a solution for this but haven't come up with one.

Did your inflatable dildo fail due to too large a quanity of liquid (i.e. would a lesser qty made little or no mess?). Just want to know in case I try this in a hotel room.

Thanks

ca