Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Home alone fetish and self-bondage adventures and random naughty thoughts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(19 Aug 2013, 11:47 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]Let's see in an hour...
Way too hot... What if I drop the voltage even lower?
12V works. Let's cool the cuffs down and turn on again.
According to my test yesterday, plugs/dildos with suction cups can be very interesting. I'm still thinking about double penetration.
Hi Ra!

I am sooooo envious of you right now... 😁 Those teaser photos look fabulous and I can't wait to read/see the full session.

What makes things even worse is that I'm stuck in the office doing very, very, boring stuff and sneaking a peek at your posting has really distracted me from work and given me an erection that I'm trying to hide under the desk! Blush

Would love to see these electro-magnetic cuffs - they sound very exciting.

I also checked out the Butt Cracker website, where you brought those new toys from... MY GODS! They should be called Butt Splitter - some of those things are HUGE Scare3

...but they do look incredibly sexy at the same time.

Have fun and post soon 😁

MJ
(19 Aug 2013, 14:26 )madjack Wrote: [ -> ]and given me an erection
GOOOOOOOOOOD!!!! 😋
Meanwhile I ordered 3 more suction-cup dildos: 2 for my front, 1 for my rear. I need to finally test this idea that has been sitting in my mind for years.
(19 Aug 2013, 12:23 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]12V works. Let's cool the cuffs down and turn on again.
The magnet is hot, but you won't get burnt. So, 12V is the way to go. Now I need to find the timer. I used to have two (good for daisy chaining, just in case).

My session idea is a latex sack with these magnet cuffs. Arms behind the back, so getting out of the sack is not possible until the electricity is cut off. For how long? 1h? 2h?

"Entertainment"? I'm not sure about using enemas with these cuffs. I do not know if they are hermetic enough.

Any other ideas?
Aha! Now Japanese box-tie style can be possible! Inside a swimsuit or a bodybag with a tight waist belt.
I did not have time for a selfbondage session yesterday. I hope today. BTW, 9V/1.11A power supply works perfectly as well. You need to align the magnets more carefully (what can be very difficult behind your back in a confined space), but the time can be set up longer, because warming up is not a problem anymore.
Here's a list of choices for the upcoming session (latex sack and electromagnetic cuffs):

List 1:

1- prevent masturbation and wear a chastity belt
2- just leave the cock inside the latex catsuit connected to the gag
3- cover the cock with a plastic cup to make masturbation very difficult (in addition to 3)
4- add a vibrator to 3

List 2:

1- new thick 5.5x24cm butt-plug (never wore it for longer than 30sec yet)
2- new very thick 6cmx16cm (haven't tried it at all 😉 )
3- 40cm double-sided dildo (again)