Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

crossdress
Men Hiding Gaff Panty Shaping Brief Transvestite Transgender Crossdresser Underwear Sissy Lingerie Gay Open Back Night Clubwear
$101.49-40%

corset
Women Waist Trainer Body Shapers Slimming Belt Modeling Strap Steel Boned Postpartum Band Sexy Bustiers Corsage Corsets
$20.36

silicone bodysuit
Latex Leather Hollow Corsets Erotic Lingerie Women Cosplay Costumes Set Deep V Backless Teddy Bodysuits Role Play Costume Sets
$11.86-50%

transparent bodysuit
Mesh Transparent See Through Bodysuits Womens Lingerie Hanging Neck Seamless Strapless Bras Bodycon Body Femme Erotic Teddies
$19.88-62%

crossdresser silicone body
KUMIHO 9-Point Silicone Bodysuit Crossdresser Fake Boobs Vagina Whole Body Bodysuit For Transgender Drag Queen Cosplay 4G
$1758.13-76%

penis pump
Accessories for 3rd Generation Penis Extender Enlarger System Belt for Stretcher Enhancer Sex Toys Men Penile Pump Adult Product
$16.66-3%

steel bondage
FRRK Penis Rings 2022 New Male Chastity Cage Bondage Device Anti Pullout Cock Lock Metal BDSM Restraint Sex Toys Products
$14.98-20%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Spanking machine
Spanking machine
€159.95

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Home alone fetish and self-bondage adventures and random naughty thoughts
(11 Jul 2016, 14:16 )Like Ra Wrote: After some time had to take the gag out. Then the leg cuffs (the cat said "meouw, where is my meat?"). Back to work, (un?)fortunatley the masturbation is not possible at the moment.... I have a conference call in 40minutes, the e-plug is still powered...

I have also run conference calls wearing tights, heels, Lycra and plugged (my office chair has a small stain to show where the lube soaked through Blush ), .. but never bound. Now there is a naughty thought and it would make those interminable calls more 'interesting'.

Unfortunately although I can work from home I would need to be home alone to carry out this fantasy.  

My own home alone adventures ended prematurely due to unexpected visits from friends (fastest fetish clear up ever!) and delayed tradesmen needing access to complete some work. 😟

On top of that I was so exhausted by the 'real world' distractions I hardly played at all.... sniff! Sad

MJ
(11 Jul 2016, 14:36 )madjack Wrote: My own home alone adventures ended prematurely due to unexpected visits from friends (fastest fetish clear up ever!) and delayed tradesmen needing access to complete some work.
Arrrghhh... I hate when this happens....
I survived the call, still e-stimmed... What an amazing box....
Added handcuffs (in front). Now the things are different....
Adding photos (it's not easy with cuffed hands)

IMG_1447-chastity_cage_swimsuit.jpg     IMG_1449-hand-elbowcuffs-swimsuit-estim.jpg     IMG_1450-hand-elbowcuffs-swimsuit-estim.jpg   
3 hours of fun, and the batteries are almost dead. This is the "equipment":

IMG_1452_cuffs_collar_e-plug.jpg     IMG_1453-deep-throat_gag.jpg   

The chastity cage is still on, so not on the photo 😉
And speaking of the home alone time. Looks like I will be working the second weekend in a row...
Am I tempting fate?

It looks like I'm going to get 3 days and nights of home alone time at the end of this month (October) and I'm aeady getting excited 😁

The big question is: Have I left it too late to buy an E-Stim from Aliexpress and have it arrive in time?

MJ
Borderline I'd say.... You may get lucky... But it may turn up just after you wanted it too.
I have try estim but plug, but instead of estim device, I'd connecetd it to a TENS device which have 12 modes and separate power regulator. None of the modes was pleasant, on the contrary , the sensation was unpleasant, on some modes very.... 😟

Слава Україні

"We who have seen war, will never stop seeing it. In the silence of the night, we will always hear the screams. So this is our story, for we were soldiers once, and young."

Joe Galloway

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Want your naughty kinky thought in this Subdoll 0 218 14 Apr 2024, 07:13
Last Post: Subdoll
What is a fetish? Your Fetish or is it a fetish? Tinker D 13 4,493 27 Dec 2023, 22:36
Last Post: Pseudo_Sissy
Family, friends, colleagues and fetish moments or Home together. Like Ra 65 57,861 17 Jul 2023, 20:15
Last Post: madjack
What Naughty Thing Are You Doing Right Now? LeotardLover 5 1,374 22 Feb 2020, 11:13
Last Post: The inspector
Make your own naughty fleshy-items... TightSlip 5 2,321 11 Sep 2018, 13:41
Last Post: Like Ra