Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

otouch
OTOUCH Male Masturbator Masturbation Equipment Men Automatic Vibrator Vagina For Man Electronic Adult Toys 18 Pussy Sex Machine
$418.73

silicone bodysuit
1 Pair Self-Adhesive No Trace Silicone Padded For Panties Push Up Hip Women Enhancing Lifter Contour Butt Hip Up Silicone P H5M3
$29.62-53%

oil encasement
3D Sexy Tights Jumpsuit Oil Shine Full Encased Bodyhose Shiny Five Fingers Toes Bodystocking One Piece Club Dance Wear Bodysuit
$163.35-20%

Yimunancy lingerie
Yimunancy Lace Lingerie Set Women Floral Bow Rhinestone Skinny Bodysuit Erotic Lingerie Set Ball Gown Kit
$23.17-40%

electro stimulation device
16pcs Gel Pad for 308 309A EMS stimulator Micro Current Muscle Exercise Electrode Hip Ass Lifting Patch Electro Therapy Device
$73.57-30%

mens shiny pantyhose
gloss Tight high elasticity Yoga pants Shiny smooth Access control Elephant Bulge Openning pantyhose men underwear sexy
$193.60-29%

latex fetish
Unisex Latex Rubber Gloves Wrist Seamless Moulded Shoulder Length Black and Red Long Sexy Fetish Gloves for Men Women
$24.18-20%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
from €44.60

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Home alone fetish and self-bondage adventures and random naughty thoughts
(13 May 2015, 15:53 )Like Ra Wrote:
(12 May 2015, 11:59 )Like Ra Wrote:
(12 May 2015, 06:40 )madjack Wrote: If I cum a second time then I'm going to try something really naughty and 'force' myself to swallow my juices
"Collect" your cum in a condom, twist the tip with fluid so it does not spill, turn the condom inside out and put in on a gag (not too tight). During a session it will unwrap inside you mouth... I used this method for deep-throating a dildo ;P

Now with some photos:

I get it! But with that length of gag (how I wish I could deep throat that length!) do you still taste it?

MJ
(13 May 2015, 16:11 )madjack Wrote: how I wish I could deep throat that length
I do remember that you managed a longer one πŸ˜‰

(13 May 2015, 16:11 )madjack Wrote: do you still taste it?
Yes, it's everywhere 😁
Super intense session just ended - after nearly 2 hours!

desperate.png    - (still shot from the video) if anyone had found me like that (after nearly an hour of on/off vibe torment), well... lets just say I wouldn't have minded at all!

More to come (and cum; Ra has given me an idea or two and I so want to try them out)Β 

MJ
I was thinking about using an inflatable ball or pillow for selfbondage, but ended up lifting one side of the bed I was bound to by 15cm. 20-25cm should be more fun πŸ˜‹
Just enjoyed a 'deep throat or suffer' scene - rather pathetic deep throating by some standards, but letting go wasn't an option to be taken lightlyΒ πŸ˜‰

vlcsnap-2015-05-13-18h39m00s245.png   

..and I still can't cum today!

Not that that's going to stop the enema I'm due to suffer πŸ˜‹

MJ
Oh dear! It was all going so well....

My enema session late last night nearly ended very badly, but fortunately I'm ok and still hopeful for some more play time today.

vlcsnap-2015-05-14-09h01m09s195.png    - everything was fine at this point (another snapshot from my video) but things went wrong soon afterwards. I shall reveal all when I can write up my adventures.

As always I would remind everyone to 'play safe'

MJ
Wow, now I'm very curious....
(14 May 2015, 09:30 )Like Ra Wrote: Wow, now I'm very curious....

It was a case of getting carried away in the moment... all will become clear. Secret

I've finished for the this 'home alone' session - just 4hrs of cleaning and packing/hiding away to do!

My penultimate session went the way of many this week and left me wondering if I'd over-complicated things or simply tried too hard.
In short it went from this:
 P1060092.JPG   
to this:
 P1060104.JPG    - No harm done, but frustrating as much as anything else.

I'll be off-line for a few days (family first) but hope to start posting my stories soon (over 200Gb of video and photos to sort through CrazyΒ  )

Play safe

MJ
(13 May 2015, 15:27 )Like Ra Wrote:
(13 May 2015, 11:58 )madjack Wrote: the strongest fantasies of being fucked by a cock...

Yes, I wish it was a real cock and real bondage:

I missed this post! Wow, love that look 😁 

Agree it would be so much more intense if the bondage was stringent and the cock more 'real' (not necessarily attached to a person, but growing and swelling into your mouth like a real cock would)

MJ
Isn't it funny, but I've been unable to play for months until my week alone and then suddenly I have another chance to play... and play I did! 😁

Teaser of my quick, but very fun, encasement session:

P1060129.JPG    - now, where do I put my arm again?

My self-bondage mojo is back and I'm planning more sessions when I can get the chance

MJ

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Want your naughty kinky thought in this Subdoll 0 222 14 Apr 2024, 07:13
Last Post: Subdoll
What is a fetish? Your Fetish or is it a fetish? Tinker D 13 4,501 27 Dec 2023, 22:36
Last Post: Pseudo_Sissy
Family, friends, colleagues and fetish moments or Home together. Like Ra 65 57,893 17 Jul 2023, 20:15
Last Post: madjack
What Naughty Thing Are You Doing Right Now? LeotardLover 5 1,375 22 Feb 2020, 11:13
Last Post: The inspector
Make your own naughty fleshy-items... TightSlip 5 2,323 11 Sep 2018, 13:41
Last Post: Like Ra