Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

tiaobug sissy
Men's Sissy Uniform Set Adult Maid Cosplay Costume Patent Leather Zipper Bodysuit Leotard with Flared Skirt Outfits Crossdresser
$30.46-50%

rolecos
ROLECOS Game NIKKE Goddess of Victory Yuni Cosplay Costume Yuni Combat Costume Halloween Women Party Outfit
$151.44-47%

latex fetish
Hot 3D Latex Hood Rubber Mask Closed Eyes Fetish Hood with Red Mouth Gag Plug Sheath Tongue Nose Tube Long and Short for Men
$34.71-23%

Shascullfites melody
Shascullfites Melody Casual Women Pant High Waist Zipper Skinny Faux Leather Pants Trousers Autumn Streetwear Female Office Lady
$72.59-33%

eilyken high heels
Eilyken Summer Woman Pumps PVC Transparent Feather Perspex Crystal High Heels Fur Peep Toe Mules Slippers Ladies Slides Shoes
$24.13-8%

latex zentai
Cosplay Halloween Latex Catsuit With Front To Back Crotch Zipper Tone Color Rubber Bodysuit Overall Zentai Body Suit
$1474.86

latex swimsuit
Latex Swimsuit Black Handmade Women Latex Catsuit Long Sleeves Rubber Jumpsuit with Back Zipper
$125.79-24%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

House of self-bondage
House of self-bondage
From €450 per week

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Home alone fetish and self-bondage adventures and random naughty thoughts
(03 Aug 2010, 23:35 )Like Ra Wrote: (And about to explode)

(And I have! 😁)

Back to work!
Some more selfbondage teasers for you.

This is from Session 74 with an anal hook

ses74-selfbondage__014753.jpg   

Special hi-rez vacation version.
And another one. I'm wearing Ultra Shimmery Danskin pantyhose underneath DIM fishnets (and latex leotard). The anal hook is under the clothes, so you can't see it. The rope from the hook goes all the way up through the leotard and dog collar.

ses74-selfbondage__014796.jpg   
And from the deep throat single glove self-bondage session (see above).

Note, the 15x4cm dildo is completely in my throat! And the condom hood keeps it there.

ses73dt__014676_deep_throat_selfbondage.jpg     ses73dt__014677_deep_throat_single-glove_self-bondage.jpg   
Off to the airport. See you all later! Play safe!
There is at least one good thing about airports - girls in shiny pantyhose!

And (as you have probably guessed) I'm wearing shiny pantyhose too. With capri, so, fully visible.

Just got through the security gate. Was not asked for the X-ray inspection. Not wearing enough clothes apparently 😉
Wi-Fi rules! What a time killer!
(04 Aug 2010, 17:20 )Like Ra Wrote: And another one. I'm wearing Ultra Shimmery Danskin pantyhose underneath DIM fishnets (and latex leotard). The anal hook is under the clothes, so you can't see it. The rope from the hook goes all the way up through the leotard and dog collar.

Jealous! And just a little worried about myself...

...why?

Becuase I've just spent the last 5 minutes zooming in on your ass to see if I could spot the anal hook under your clothing!Blush

Couldn't see any 'tell-tale' bulge, but think I can see your remote for the camera!

Still jealous about the anal hook though!😁

MJ
(05 Aug 2010, 10:08 )madjack Wrote: Becuase I've just spent the last 5 minutes zooming in on your ass to see if I could spot the anal hook under your clothing!Blush

He-he 😉 No, you won't see it. It's well hidden between the cheecks and under the clothes. But it's definitely there.
We (my family and I) are back from vacation. That means that the "Home alone" thread updates will have to wait until I'm "home alone" again 😉

Hmm.. what about "Home together" thread? About fetishes in your every day's life? With family, kids, friends and co-workers around?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Want your naughty kinky thought in this Subdoll 0 226 14 Apr 2024, 07:13
Last Post: Subdoll
What is a fetish? Your Fetish or is it a fetish? Tinker D 13 4,506 27 Dec 2023, 22:36
Last Post: Pseudo_Sissy
Family, friends, colleagues and fetish moments or Home together. Like Ra 65 57,952 17 Jul 2023, 20:15
Last Post: madjack
What Naughty Thing Are You Doing Right Now? LeotardLover 5 1,376 22 Feb 2020, 11:13
Last Post: The inspector
Make your own naughty fleshy-items... TightSlip 5 2,329 11 Sep 2018, 13:41
Last Post: Like Ra