Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Chastity The good! & The bad!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(12 Aug 2022, 19:30 )ltxrob Wrote: [ -> ]how are you going to pee in that one?
Around the ball? With an uncontrollable fountain?
(12 Aug 2022, 23:54 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]
(12 Aug 2022, 19:30 )ltxrob Wrote: [ -> ]how are you going to pee in that one?
Around the ball? With an uncontrollable fountain?

Wacko3 Wacko3 Wacko3
(10 Jul 2022, 23:13 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]
(24 Apr 2022, 16:21 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]
(02 Apr 2022, 06:33 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]It's going to be this one: https://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/_AT3YUD (with a plug)
When he cage arrived, my wife and I were "out of the own", so I asked my daughter to pick one "plain brown box" at the post-office and grab another one from our neighbours. It was not intended, but I thought it would be quite kinky if a daughter would bring a chastity cage (unknowingly, but still) to her father. She picked up the latter (some cables I order on Ali), and forgot about the former, so the cage was sent back 😆
A coincidence? Or something meaningful? What should I do next? Ask the guys to ship it to me again (if it ever arrives back and if it's acknowledged)? Order more stuff from them to compensate for the efforts? What, in your opinion, would be interesting? This is the shop- FRRK
Ali returned the money. So, my daughter saved me from this cage. Does she "mean", that it would not work anyway? Or I aeady have enough cages, that are painful, useless or both? I need to order the negative one? Or I should not use any?
Hmmm.... 🤔
An interesting coincidence. It's good that this happened, otherwise you and your wife would not be able to enjoy the cage because you would constantly think that your daughter brought it.
(25 Aug 2022, 04:01 )Donnyy Wrote: [ -> ]It's good that this happened, otherwise you and your wife would not be able to enjoy the cage because you would constantly think that your daughter brought it.
I would say, it would add even more thrill to the process 😉
New lock design. 2023 HT-V5 click&lock chastity cage

The lock looks more robust, than the previous version. Any experience?
(16 Sep 2022, 23:37 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]New lock design. 2023 HT-V5 click&lock chastity cage

Seems to be a nice improvement. Rare to see aliexpress innovation but it appears they can surprise. The tubular lock mechanism should be secure and hard to pick, not that the stealth furniture locks were easy. Mostly it seems the improvement is moving the locking mechanism further to the front, potentially removing the jagged edges that previously hurt when putting on.
Chastity art and chastity philosophy:

Quote:WE HAVE A LARGE BARREL OF WINE, BUT NO GLASSES
THEY SAY WE HAVE NO TOMORROW. THEY ARE RIGHT
FANTASTIC
------ MOLANA JALALUDDIN RUMI

Inside diameter 50mm ring finally found you, one cage, one lock, two keys, one ring, one Velvet bag, one instruction.

Please note that other size choices (40mm, 45mm, 55mm) are dangerous and will take you deeper into your mind rather than release your emotions.

Great gift, great blessing.
Lifetime warranty. Enjoy yourself.

Gratitude, Gratitude, Gratitude.
(17 Sep 2022, 05:33 )Lancer Wrote: [ -> ]
(16 Sep 2022, 23:37 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]New lock design. 2023 HT-V5 click&lock chastity cage
Seems to be a nice improvement. Rare to see aliexpress innovation but it appears they can surprise
(...)

Actually, that is no aliexpress innovation.
it is the Holy Trainer, V5 innovation, made by a Company (Holy Trainer Inc.) from Romanel, Switzerland.
And yes, not that cheap, about 165 US$ for such a device.. (+ tax )
But if they do create it like they did with the v3 and v4, it might be a nice toy. Not really escape proof and such, but I did wear the original HT 3.0 for a longer time without problems. (daily unlock&cleaning is recommended though.. because of odor and such..).
(25 Sep 2022, 02:43 )felixH Wrote: [ -> ]
(17 Sep 2022, 05:33 )Lancer Wrote: [ -> ]
(16 Sep 2022, 23:37 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]New lock design. 2023 HT-V5 click&lock chastity cage
Seems to be a nice improvement. Rare to see aliexpress innovation but it appears they can surprise
(...)

Actually, that is no aliexpress innovation.
it is the Holy Trainer, V5 innovation, made by a Company (Holy Trainer Inc.)  from Romanel, Switzerland.
And yes, not that cheap, about 165 US$ for such a device.. (+ tax )
But if they do create it like they did with the v3 and v4, it might be a nice toy. Not really escape proof and such, but I did wear the original HT 3.0 for a longer time without problems. (daily  unlock&cleaning is recommended though.. because of odor and such..).

Sigh.............. I should have known better, ali practically never seems to innovate in ways that make sense and this one does.
.... what a frustration when you have frozen the keys to your chastity cage, and then you get your cock out and then back in without opening the lock ... 😕