Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Chastity The good! & The bad!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My finger is touching the sharp bit. Also it is massive
 The one I have is the nano.
(14 Sep 2021, 21:59 )Lancer Wrote: [ -> ]It has a very sharp edge. Same with the ring.
This is true. I think I've got v3. It is VERY sharp, so you must be very precise, accurate, and patient when putting the cage on. Sanding is an option, indeed.

I've got The Nub (in purple).
I rounded the corners with a file, solved the sharp problem pretty much.

The nano is useless, the nub however is great especially if you're looking for really short chastity. I think the nano was their first attempt at short, realized there's a design flaw after production, solved it and released it as the nub.
(15 Sep 2021, 16:20 )vanessa_fetish Wrote: [ -> ]The nano is useless ... I think the nano was their first attempt at short, realized there's a design flaw after production
What's wrong with Nano? I'm thinking about the Small version for more "erection comfort". The Nub gets painful in the mornings 😱😁
the nano on the V3 was useless.. agreed.
The amount of space on the front underside was so large you could just about fall out of it just wearing it!

On the V4 they filled in that space loads and it works much better.
(15 Sep 2021, 17:07 )ltxrob Wrote: [ -> ]the nano on the V3 was useless.. agreed.
The amount of space on the front underside was so large you could just about fall out of it just wearing it!

On the V4 they filled in that space loads and it works much better.

yep that's what I found too.
(15 Sep 2021, 16:24 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]
(15 Sep 2021, 16:20 )vanessa_fetish Wrote: [ -> ]The nano is useless ... I think the nano was their first attempt at short, realized there's a design flaw after production
What's wrong with Nano? I'm thinking about the Small version for more "erection comfort". The Nub gets painful in the mornings 😱😁

@ltxrob answered, it's what I've experienced with the nano I have.

It can be painful, but after a while the body adjusts itself realizing it can only go so far "down there". 

I also baby oil several times a day (and in middle of night sometimes) to keep things ticky-do and help avoid too much pain.
I just received a belt from Black emperor shop on Aliexpress.
https://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/_9Q5nWV

I can only say: Excellent!
The tube is wider than all plastic cages I have. Lots of space inside, but it doesn't make a bulge in the pants. None at all. In fact, it's more flat than without the belt.
The tube goes deep into the fat tissue around the base of the penis. There is absolutely no way out and no way in (not even the smallest finger).
The lock is loose. It rattles if shaken. It may need a spacer (washer?). I don't know why they didn't include it.
Rubber bands need some electrical tape to stay in place.

I asked the seller for extra spare parts. I got all types of back closure: single wire, double wire and the metal band with plug.
Single wire is probably the most comfortable. I didn't test double wires.
But the band with plug is sooo goood. It's a constant reminder and stimulation.
(27 Sep 2021, 17:51 )Max515 Wrote: [ -> ]Rubber bands need some electrical tape to stay in place.
That's the biggest problem I encountered. The rubber lining was constantly falling off - I have a different version, but the idea is same. I could not even use it.
Apparently this design is much more useful.
Oh, and this thread has reached 100,000 views some time ago (109,511 now).