Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Chastity The good! & The bad!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Two versions of 3d printed chastity Cobra cages appeared on Ali. This custom Pro design looks more promising and comfortable.

The comments say, that all new 3d printed cages are originally white, then painted, and the paint slowly peels off. So, the recommendation is to buy the white version (also cheaper).
Another 3d printed almost flat chastity cage, called Spider.

Note, that the 3d printed designs are roughly 2-3 times more expensive. I wonder about the comfort and escapability...
(27 May 2021, 00:30 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]And this is the 2021 standard cobra (not custom) design for comparison.

I have the short one on now. 4 days and still comfy.
(27 May 2021, 00:16 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]Two versions of 3d printed chastity Cobra cages appeared on Ali. This custom Pro design looks more promising and comfortable.

The comments say, that all new 3d printed cages are originally white, then painted, and the paint slowly peels off. So, the recommendation is to buy the white version (also cheaper).

I have a couple of these..
Pretty comfortable and very light to wear.
BUT
The fit between cage and Ring is pretty slack meaning the two can hinge about the lock a bit leaving a pinch point.
I don't know if the genuine Kink 3D made models are more precise to avoid this, but I'm not willing to gamble $150 to find out

To keep mine tight together I just slip 2 small cable ties behind the ring and through the first vent holes and snug it all up..
then you need both a key and cable cutters to release yourself.
New 2021 chastity devices - Positive/Negative Cobra Chastity Device

I'm afraid erection will be painful, while I really doubt it's inescapable.
(15 Jun 2021, 22:07 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]I'm afraid erection will be painful, while I really doubt it's inescapable.

Life...life finds a way.

I'm more concerned about the small size's '3mm between cage and ring'; I find it difficult to believe that's safe. I use the smallest spacer on my CB6000s which is about 6mm at its closest point and that's pretty damn tight. It's very easy to draw blood putting it on (which is a no-no for me).
(15 Jun 2021, 23:37 )Culmor Wrote: [ -> ]'3mm between cage and ring';
At least you have a choice here with bigger rings. I have issues with the rings in general, because too wide rings make no sense, and small rings leave hematomas in an hour (because of swelling, for example). So, ring-based cages are not for me 😕
Something for the Game of Thrones fan?

[attachment=49332]
Hi

I have bought this one:

Chastity cage

and I do wear it since a couple of days. If my wife goes with it, I ll get a PA Piercring...

Right now it's possible to cheat... With that PA I can't 😊

krin