Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Chastity The good! & The bad!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(21 Jan 2022, 05:12 )Zooy Wrote: [ -> ]The shocks are not very heavy though
Nice to hear, as I've read on Ali that shocks were quite damaging for someone. The contact area?

(21 Jan 2022, 05:12 )Zooy Wrote: [ -> ]google wants to know you are over 18
Oh yes, hate that...

(21 Jan 2022, 05:12 )Zooy Wrote: [ -> ]duckduckgo did not give very much.
DuckDuckGo is an aggregator - it anonymizes and combines results from Google, Bing, Yahoo, etc.
(21 Jan 2022, 04:16 )Zooy Wrote: [ -> ]...
The locking on mechanism is quite comfortable though. It beats everything else I have.
Once you put it on properly, there is no way you can get out of it before the timed out....

That is very very  interesting. You really can't pull penis out trough "ring" ? Even during shower ?
(21 Jan 2022, 11:36 )Vixien Wrote: [ -> ]
The locking on mechanism is quite comfortable though. It beats everything else I have.
Once you put it on properly, there is no way you can get out of it before the timed out....

That is very very  interesting. You really can't pull penis out trough "ring" ? Even during shower ?

Next time I will wear it, I will try to take a few pictures. Then you will understand how it works and that you would have to hurt your balls pretty badly to get out. If you put it on properly, you will not even consider trying.
Thank you.
So far, I was able to pull out penis out from any device, with or witout "antipulling part", or ring diameter, etc. However, balls allways stays in. Of course if I pull penis out, then the balls can easily slide out.
Let me add a provisional warning: the second time I put it on, the connection with my iPhone 11 was very shaky. I had to try many times to get it unlocked. And there were no shocks. I have now sent a message to the seller. Let us first see what their answer is before I make anybody enthusiastic. Maybe it is just something that a good manual would solve. But my guess is that it is very bad software.
Ok, this may not be the section to post this, but I’ll try.
I am looking for a chastity belt from Bill Jones or Access Denied. Maybe Tollyboy.
Size is not important, I would like to make a pattern to replace the notes that burned in the fire.
The marketplace will not work..... I don’t think
(21 Jan 2022, 19:18 )Zooy Wrote: [ -> ]Let me add a provisional warning: the second time I put it on, the connection with my iPhone 11 was very shaky. I had to try many times to get it unlocked. And there were no shocks. I have now sent a message to the seller. Let us first see what their answer is before I make anybody enthusiastic. Maybe it is just something that a good manual would solve. But my guess is that it is very bad software.

Well, the communication with 1st version was hacked, isn't it?
(21 Jan 2022, 16:16 )Zooy Wrote: [ -> ]
(21 Jan 2022, 11:36 )Vixien Wrote: [ -> ]
That is very very interesting. You really can't pull penis out trough "ring" ? Even during shower ?
Next time I will wear it, I will try to take a few pictures. Then you will understand how it works and that you would have to hurt your balls pretty badly to get out. If you put it on properly, you will not even consider trying.

No pictures yet 😟
I found a picture that is better than the ones I could take myself.

[attachment=53138]

You can bring the bar a bit more forward, and then it is completely impossible to get your goodies out. The bar locks in the position you put it when you tell the app in your phone to lock it. You can set a timer, and then you cannot unlock it until the timer runs out.
In my case, the electric shocks do not work, but it could be that they only work when you give the control to another person. You cannot do as if the other person is on the same phone. And I was not planning on giving the control away.
(20 Feb 2022, 23:06 )Zooy Wrote: [ -> ]the electric shocks do not work

Are you sure you got v2? I would complain...

(20 Feb 2022, 23:06 )Zooy Wrote: [ -> ]it could be that they only work when you give the control to another person. You cannot do as if the other person is on the same phone.

The case does not know who is who. It could be the "other person's" phone.