Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Chastity The good! & The bad!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Another new metal penis-like chastity cage design

Looks different. The reviews are positive, however nobody mentioned "escapability". There is also a golden version and other designs available here: FRRK

Which design do you like most?
(12 Sep 2021, 21:05 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]Another new metal penis-like chastity cage design

Looks different. The reviews are positive, however nobody mentioned "escapability". There is also a golden version and other designs available here: FRRK

Which design do you like most?

Guess what? Have it lol. 

You could pull the shaft out, but as usual if the ring is fitting right getting the balls out would be hard (or painful). Wore it for 3 days in my rotation of devices, found it very comfortable.

I'm now in this one and it is more comfortable than the previous version, and pulling out is hard
(13 Sep 2021, 15:51 )vanessa_fetish Wrote: [ -> ]Guess what? Have it lol. 
WOW! I'm too late again 😂

(13 Sep 2021, 15:51 )vanessa_fetish Wrote: [ -> ]You could pull the shaft out
No wonder, the design of the ring-cage part is no different from the rest.

(13 Sep 2021, 15:51 )vanessa_fetish Wrote: [ -> ]it is more comfortable than the previous version, and pulling out is hard
Is it because of the protruding backwards "tail" of the cage part?
"...Is it because of the protruding backwards "tail" of the cage part? ...."

Same question from my side ...
I think so, along with the slightly different top piece. I haven't had to adjust below as much (where the skin would slip below and you'd have to pull it back up or have squished balls lol)
So, the current consensus is that this HT v4 chastity cage is among the best non-belt chastity devices (let's formulate is this way). And at € 10,48 (free shipping) there is no reason not to buy one (or two, or more in various sizes and colours):

[attachment=50740][attachment=50741][attachment=50742][attachment=50743]

Or you might want to choose something more brutal: the metal version of HT v4:

[attachment=50744]

This is the Nub IRL: https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread...4#pid51504
I wouldn't recommend those. The connection point for the two halves stab into your penis and hurt like hell.
(14 Sep 2021, 21:49 )Lancer Wrote: [ -> ]I wouldn't recommend those. The connection point for the two halves stab into your penis and hurt like hell.
V3, V4 or both?
(14 Sep 2021, 21:55 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]
(14 Sep 2021, 21:49 )Lancer Wrote: [ -> ]I wouldn't recommend those. The connection point for the two halves stab into your penis and hurt like hell.
V3, V4 or both?

Both. They have the same design flaw of that locking section that juts out. It has a very sharp edge. Same with the ring. You need to take a piece of sandpaper to it to get it to work better. The upside is that it does protect the head of the penis quite nicely. For the cost I would get a metal one. They are a lot more comfortable

Also the sizing is really wonky. The nano is not for people using a tiny chastity cage. It is just for normal people.

On both, plastic and metal version ?
Not sure about which connection point you are talking. When I look at the pics, I can't  imagine where that can be happen