Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Chastity The good! & The bad!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(21 Feb 2020, 23:55 )gunz Wrote: [ -> ]
(21 Feb 2020, 23:43 )vanessa_fetish Wrote: [ -> ]The cylinder inside the lock kept spinning, so I think some of the small innards broke. The key was fine, still have it.

And at least the firemen were good about it when they arrived and we did all have some laughs
 Hmm that sounds very wierd indeed. How tht happened I got no clue And i have taken apart many different locks, these small brass once included  And if the key spins inside which means lock itself is broke the part that "breaks" off when u lock it when functional and is the part that creates the "lock" itself as it's a part moves to the side. That part should in your case have been completely broken off from the part with the key, Which then again means you should have been able to pull some metal bits out through the keyhole. I'm very fnifty when it comes to small things. I love fixing and tampering with such stuff and one does learn a trick or two. But your case seems wierd. A super rare that probably wont happen to anyone again occurance 😁 or atleast lets hope so right 😊 Good thing everything turned out good then 😊  Atleast you got out of that horrible Holy trainer cage haha xD

I will be cutting one open sometime this weekend (once I a) finish working on guitars b) finish hostessing at the dungeon I co-own and c) can find my cutting wheels for my dremel lol). Like you, I have always been interested in how things work etc, and have been taking things apart since I was a kid.

For any hidden locks in metal now I just use the plastic equivalent lock. Had one break, was easy enough to drill out the plastic and break the remaining to remove it. And when giving workshops I let people know that it is a possibility even if rare.
(22 Feb 2020, 21:21 )vanessa_fetish Wrote: [ -> ]
(21 Feb 2020, 23:55 )gunz Wrote: [ -> ]
(21 Feb 2020, 23:43 )vanessa_fetish Wrote: [ -> ]The cylinder inside the lock kept spinning, so I think some of the small innards broke. The key was fine, still have it.

And at least the firemen were good about it when they arrived and we did all have some laughs
 Hmm that sounds very wierd indeed. How tht happened I got no clue And i have taken apart many different locks, these small brass once included  And if the key spins inside which means lock itself is broke the part that "breaks" off when u lock it when functional and is the part that creates the "lock" itself as it's a part moves to the side. That part should in your case have been completely broken off from the part with the key, Which then again means you should have been able to pull some metal bits out through the keyhole. I'm very fnifty when it comes to small things. I love fixing and tampering with such stuff and one does learn a trick or two. But your case seems wierd. A super rare that probably wont happen to anyone again occurance 😁 or atleast lets hope so right 😊 Good thing everything turned out good then 😊  Atleast you got out of that horrible Holy trainer cage haha xD

I will be cutting one open sometime this weekend (once I a) finish working on guitars b) finish hostessing at the dungeon I co-own and c) can find my cutting wheels for my dremel lol). Like you, I have always been interested in how things work etc, and have been taking things apart since I was a kid.

For any hidden locks in metal now I just use the plastic equivalent lock. Had one break, was easy enough to drill out the plastic and break the remaining to remove it. And when giving workshops I let people know that it is a possibility even if rare.
Oh can one get Plastic versions of those small Brass locks for such cages? I would be very interested in that. My cage will arrive with a security wire anyway so My keyholder will know for sure if it is tampered with or not 😁 And plastic would solve any water damage that might end up in the lock causing it to rust
Yup! On Ebay. Here's link to one.

BondageFan2000

I purchased a CB6000s - Great quality and I am new to using it... I had a bad experience with a cheap knock off brand, so won't do that again...
Now I find myself second guessing myself... Is this really the best device out there?
To give some background, I am not planning to wear a cage 24/7, 365 days a year. I plan to wear it mostly during the day and maybe occasionally a few days at a time. That is about it for me, but I am wondering if there is a more comfortable item on the market?
I really need to go with an open ring or a hinged ring and plastic, resin or silicone are my preferred materials.
The CB6000 seems well made, but I cannot help feel that it is a bit clunky?
Thanks,
(03 Mar 2020, 01:16 )BondageFan2000 Wrote: [ -> ]Is this really the best device out there?
Actually, it's one of the worst (sorry to disappoint). Have a look in this thread (I will merge them): https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread...0#pid40360

BondageFan2000

(03 Mar 2020, 01:33 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]
(03 Mar 2020, 01:16 )BondageFan2000 Wrote: [ -> ]Is this really the best device out there?
Actually, it's one of the worst (sorry to disappoint). Have a look in this thread (I will merge them): https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread...0#pid40360
BUMMER!!
I paid a fair bit for the genuine CB6000.
I will check out the other thread, but what are people saying is a good plastic, resin or silicone model? I need an open or hinged ring too...
I am not a hard core chastity person. Just after a device that is reasonably secure and comfortable.
Thanks,
(03 Mar 2020, 03:14 )BondageFan2000 Wrote: [ -> ]I paid a fair bit for the genuine CB6000.
#metoo see also https://www.likera.com/blog/wp/archives/4842

(03 Mar 2020, 03:14 )BondageFan2000 Wrote: [ -> ]I will check out the other thread
Yes, please do. I will move merge this thread with that one.

BondageFan2000

(03 Mar 2020, 03:26 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]
(03 Mar 2020, 03:14 )BondageFan2000 Wrote: [ -> ]I paid a fair bit for the genuine CB6000.
#metoo see also https://www.likera.com/blog/wp/archives/4842

(03 Mar 2020, 03:14 )BondageFan2000 Wrote: [ -> ]I will check out the other thread
Yes, please do. I will move merge this thread with that one.
I saw that, thanks...
Off hand, can you suggest any plastic, resin or silicone cock cages that would be worth me checking out?
I really need a hinged or open ring I think.
Thanks,
(03 Mar 2020, 03:29 )BondageFan2000 Wrote: [ -> ]Off hand, can you suggest any plastic, resin or silicone cock cages that would be worth me checking out?
It's not easy to suggest anything. There are very different opinions and reasons, hence I would like to divert you to that thread.

BondageFan2000

(03 Mar 2020, 03:31 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]
(03 Mar 2020, 03:29 )BondageFan2000 Wrote: [ -> ]Off hand, can you suggest any plastic, resin or silicone cock cages that would be worth me checking out?
It's not easy to suggest anything. There are very different opinions and reasons, hence I would like to divert you to that thread.
Ok... It makes it really difficult then... I was hoping to get an idea on what the most popular ones were.
Thanks anyway