Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Chastity The good! & The bad!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(15 Aug 2019, 16:57 )egregious Wrote: [ -> ]my vanilla Mrs has kept me locked for 5 days now.
Not bad! Also at night? How do you cope with nigh&morning erections when caged?
(15 Aug 2019, 17:37 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]
(15 Aug 2019, 16:57 )egregious Wrote: [ -> ]my vanilla Mrs has kept me locked for 5 days now.
Not bad! Also at night? How do you cope with nigh&morning erections when caged?
Yes, also overnight.
I have to cope with them and think calm thoughts
One of first rules set long ago was "no jiggling about in the night and waking her up"
That was set long when she allowed me to sleep in a lycra catsuit occasionally
(15 Aug 2019, 22:35 )egregious Wrote: [ -> ]One of first rules set long ago was "no jiggling about in the night and waking her up"
Ha! Yes! Indeed! Always! Rule #1 😁
(06 Jul 2019, 15:35 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]
(10 Jun 2019, 13:24 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]
(28 May 2019, 17:34 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]and the plastic version look very attractive to me
The purple Nub is on the way to me 😋 They are so cheap nowadays, so there is no reason not to have a couple of different designs at home (and one worn constantly >:> - evil smile )

It's very difficult to remove even when unlocked 😁  So, this is the first inescapable chastity cage, that can be worn for longer, than 1 day.

Mine is off for today. Suddenly, it became way too tight over the night. Next time I will try the next ring in size.

Thanks to this review, I ordered a "small" size of this:

http://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/LNyuutEo

Shipping speed was pretty crazy fast for an AliExpress "free shipping via ePacket" order - China to my house in the U.S. in 9 days.

This is my first foray into the chastity world. I've considered buying something before, but didn't either due to cost or the cage looking a bit scary from a quality standpoint. Once I saw this low price on this style, though, I couldn't resist. 

Wife will have NO interest, so I'll have to entertain myself with it and get creative to enforce my wearing. She travels frequently for a couple days at a time for business....even though she won't know it, she and her laptop bag will likely be acting as my keyholder.   😇   

As for the spare key in case that bag gets stolen/lost.....maybe I'll freeze it in a water bottle? Or maybe hiding it in her car that she drives and parks at the airport would be better - get it away from me to prevent cheating and melting the ice under the faucet, but still reduce the risk of a "lost during travel" kind of incident. Needing the key to put it on might prove a bit challenging though. Hmmmm.....

As for wearing / use:  I agree, putting the ring on is a tedious process due to the sharp edges of the dovetail that connects to the rest of the cage. Once that's on though, it slides together nicely and presents nothing but rounded edges to my sensitive bits. I tried to stimulate myself with one of our bullet vibrators a little while ago, and it was nearly useless. It felt good here and there, but was getting me nowhere toward an orgasm. 

Until my wife is out of town, I won't be able to wear it for more than a few hours a day. I'm VERY interested to try it for a couple days in a row to see what "locked life" is like!
(22 Aug 2019, 18:00 )blueboyia Wrote: [ -> ]Wife will have NO interest, so I'll have to entertain myself with it and get creative to enforce my wearing. She travels frequently for a couple days at a time for business....even though she won't know it, she and her laptop bag will likely be acting
Does she know about your interest in being locked up and that you have this item?

Even if she has no interest in actively participating, looking after the key doesn't take much.

You could even try getting her the "A keyholders handbook" available from book sellers. There is even an online copy if you search for it, so you can see what it says before buying.

My wife went out with herbfriends last night & so I am looking at almost 48 hours in my nub. (Usually allow 1 hour a day out for cleaning / going to gym/pool)
I got her a keystore too, with a combination lock, to store the emergency key in. If emergency, then I still need to contact her to get the number, or cut the ring as it's only plastic.
She didn't like the metal cage I have as she thought it too secure in emergency, & I didn't like it as gaps were too large.
(22 Aug 2019, 18:00 )blueboyia Wrote: [ -> ]I tried to stimulate myself with one of our bullet vibrators a little while ago, and it was nearly useless. It felt good here and there, but was getting me nowhere toward an orgasm.
That's interesting.... I did not try that with this cage, but usually a powerful vibrator will get me there in no time and even without erection 😁
(22 Aug 2019, 18:26 )egregious Wrote: [ -> ]
(22 Aug 2019, 18:00 )blueboyia Wrote: [ -> ]Wife will have NO interest, so I'll have to entertain myself with it and get creative to enforce my wearing. She travels frequently for a couple days at a time for business....even though she won't know it, she and her laptop bag will likely be acting
Does she know about your interest in being locked up and that you have this item?

Even if she has no interest in actively participating, looking after the key doesn't take much.

You could even try getting her the "A keyholders handbook" available from book sellers. There is even an online copy if you search for it, so you can see what it says before buying.

My wife went out with herbfriends last night & so I am looking at almost 48 hours in my nub. (Usually allow 1 hour a day out for cleaning / going to gym/pool)
I got her a keystore too, with a combination lock, to store the emergency key in. If emergency, then I still need to contact her to get the number, or cut the ring as it's only plastic.
She didn't like the metal cage I have as she thought it too secure in emergency, & I didn't like it as gaps were too large.

She's not interested in bondage in the slightest. She knows I'm interested, but won't participate even if it's simply clicking that last lock and coming back an hour later to release me. Our kids are of an age where it would be tough to pull that off at home anyway....so I wait until EVERYONE is gone and do my self-bondage thing - no big deal.

SO, based on her response to our bondage discussions and 15 years of marriage, I'm confident in her response to this.  😊  

I have the same thought regarding escaping this in a TRUE emergency - being plastic, I can do that quickly if necessary.
(22 Aug 2019, 18:59 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]
(22 Aug 2019, 18:00 )blueboyia Wrote: [ -> ]I tried to stimulate myself with one of our bullet vibrators a little while ago, and it was nearly useless. It felt good here and there, but was getting me nowhere toward an orgasm.
That's interesting.... I did not try that with this cage, but usually a powerful vibrator will get me there in no time and even without erection 😁

This is NOT the most powerful vibrator in the world - not bad, but not a monster by any means. I selected it because it's relatively small and could maybe fit into spaces that the more powerful bullet won't. 

Might have to try again later, but for now I've got some stuff to get done.....while locked....  😊
(22 Aug 2019, 19:08 )blueboyia Wrote: [ -> ]She's not interested in bondage in the slightest. She knows I'm interested, but won't participate even if it's simply clicking that last lock and coming back an hour later to release me. Our kids are of an age where it would be tough to pull that off at home anyway....so I wait until EVERYONE is gone and do my self-bondage thing - no big deal.
You don't get her to click the lock. You do it and just give her the key and see what happens.

Do you normally wander about naked? Cage will be hidden by underpants and trousers or shorts, so no need for anyone else to know.  Just no swimming in Speedos or cycling in bike shorts.

It's one of the buzzes I get when out in public wearing it. Only you know, but can anyone else tell?
(22 Aug 2019, 19:08 )blueboyia Wrote: [ -> ]She's not interested in bondage in the slightest.
(22 Aug 2019, 18:26 )egregious Wrote: [ -> ]My wife went out with herbfriends last night & so I am looking at almost 48 hours in my nub. (Usually allow 1 hour a day out for cleaning / going to gym/pool)

Does she, actually, remember that you are locked?
(22 Aug 2019, 19:08 )blueboyia Wrote: [ -> ]She knows I'm interested, but won't participate even if it's simply clicking that last lock and coming back an hour later to release me. Our kids are of an age where it would be tough to pull that off at home anyway....so I wait until EVERYONE is gone and do my self-bondage thing - no big deal.
Sounds very familiar 😊