Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Chastity The good! & The bad!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(03 Mar 2020, 03:55 )BondageFan2000 Wrote: [ -> ]It makes it really difficult then...
Yes, very difficult indeed 😕
i used to have CB3000 and CB6000S as my go to-s...

these days I mainly go with either a Holytrainer2 or one of my metal ones that cam from ebay/wish/aliexpress ect
Though I use cb6000s and Holy Trainer 2 (both cheap china knock offs for 12$ or less) I no longer use them for sitting or sleeping. (tight panties keep them up against my groin to further dissuade erections) However, more simply, since I'm self managed, my goal is no erections, and a tight fitting panty girdle does the trick much better. though the cages still get used when I go out (not so much past few weeks) or when I'm posing..

Holy trainer I consider comfortably numb, as touching the cage has little effect sensation, and doesn't move much under clothes. but I've woken up to thick dark brown veins in my scrotum sleeping on it wrong (cleared up in under an hour both times).

CB6000s was my initiation into chastity, and the various sizes only helped to confuse which would work, second largest seems the best fit.. 3rd if I keep my testicles up inside me (I know, then I can just pull out, but I dont)..scrotum still keeps it tethered ok, but tight panties best help.. don't use lubrication, and a thin nylon or such cloth is great help for insertion (pulled throu tip opening) looks great and has just enough weight to constantly remind me of my asexual acceptance as a sissy sub-human.

btw: 5 yrs coerced asexual, 1 yrs single.
I don't know if this the right sub for diy toys such as my chastity, but I want to share it. The ring is just some rubber ring approximately 5 cm, the cage is a plastic beach coin holder, and a lot of black paster. I do not have the before photos, but I upload a pic of the coin holders lid, I am sure people will recognize it, if someone might want to make one. I do not have a chastity device, but I have always been intrigued by the thought of not beeing able to get hard. I created several "cages" from household stuff, but most of them where very uncomortable or too loose and did not hold my erection. I think this is the best I made so far.
[attachment=40829][attachment=40830][attachment=40831][attachment=40832][attachment=40833][attachment=40834]
I cut an opening on the coin holder, and also cut angle where my cock enters (with a kitchen knife). I added paster first only where I cut the coin holder because it had little splinters, but I ended up covering the whole thing.

Comparison:
[attachment=40841]

At this point I had to go read some politics to become more flaccid in order to proceed.
[attachment=40840]

Finally I managed, then I knot it to a simple belt on my stomach. This prevents the ring to move.
[attachment=40839][attachment=40838][attachment=40837]

When my cock was finnally surrendering, I added some extra security to sides, so it became less forward pointing.
[attachment=40836]

It is very comfortable, I've been grocery shopping with it. I can barely feel it, but still it prevents erection. and stays in place. I was thinking about adding some lace knotted to belt from the rear side as a killing blow to any kind of growths. I think I gotta listen some samantha now.
Of course this is just temporary, I do not know how skin friendly the paster is, this is just for couple days fun, then I disassemble it.

Oh yes and the lid of coin holder, pink of course:
[attachment=40835]
Got metal cage with urethral tube and would like to know how long is safe to wearing a urethral tube. Also during erection my ring hardly pressure my balls and I need to push it back after erection gone.
(09 May 2020, 21:34 )kor faeron Wrote: [ -> ]Also during erection my ring hardly pressure my balls and I need to push it back after erection gone.
Sounds familiar... 😟
(09 May 2020, 21:34 )kor faeron Wrote: [ -> ]Got metal cage with urethral tube and  would like to know how long is safe to wearing a urethral tube. Also during erection my ring hardly pressure my balls and I need to push it back after erection gone.
sound to me as if you need a smaller ring... or a shorter tube.. or both??
As for the Urethral insert... if its not irritating fine to keep it in, but the instant it starts to feel "wrong" get it out!
New remote-controlled Cell-mate chastity cage. Looks interesting, but, as always, I wonder about escapability and the comfort.
Very unusual design: Super small chastity cage

Pros:

- VERY small, should be absolutely invisible under the clothes
- The steel teeth might prevent pulling out
- The cathether plug should secure the whole package even more
- The plug can not be removed from the outside

Contras:

- Morning erection might be even more painful
- No lock, so you have to lock all your hex-tool up
- The plug is too thick (I would prefer 6mm diameter)

Very tempting....
I can see those teeth being very bad if you get hard at all. 

This is from 3 days with the vice mini on. These are from the day after taking it off.

Show Content